Reviews for Just Swing and Sway
lilygirl42001 chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
I wish you continue this but knowing you can't its okay, but still want to say this is amazing story, its seem like sad story but also wonderful,they caught up on circumstances that just complicated xx
Lovin' Big Time Rush chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Hi :) So ive been reading all of your stories for the past few days, its sort of something i do: when i find an author i read most of their stories from oldest to newest. Anyway and i must say you are an amazing writer! This story is just epic. And im not saying that in a way thats like 'omg its totally hot', but in a way that youve made this story have an amzing plot. I havent seen any story like this! I read your update on your bio, and im sad to see that your not continuing. But i understand. Anyway like i said great story, great writing, cant wait for more of your stuff. (Oh! And im too lazy to go review on that angel fic but it was good! BUT id love to see you write one with James as the angel. Theres just something so much more apealing if he was the angel ;D)
suppressedanonymous chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Hi, first off I just want to praise you in your writing style! Its brilliant, amazing and I just live it! As for this story I just came across it and it blew me away. The emotions and lust was just amazingly portrayed. I hope you haven't abandoned this story and that you'll eventually finish it when you're ready (:
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
Have you abandoned this story? Please

Continue, it's one of my favourites
Xbigtimerusherx chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Plz can't u post more of this?
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
great chapter. loved it so much. sorry for being late. and extra sorry for a crap review. im kind of in a hurry...sorry.
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
first of all...pegging. WOW. i didnt know they even had a term for that! lol. honestly kendall pegging...thatd be pretty hot and maybe the only het smut i would ever read XD.

wow. kendall...cant control himself huh? thats how strong the love is. i actually kinda believe in this whole being able to be in love with more than one person equally. it doesnt seem so unrealistic.

AND POOR CARLOS! oh gosh! he has no clue about whats going on!

i really really cant wait to see how they react when they find out. they being james and carlos of course.

especially james. because he seemed less serious about THE FIRST KISS so i dont really know how he'll react. will it be anger? or sadness? maybe both. but which would he feel more? oooh i just cant wait for them to find u. the ULTIMATE CLIMAX! in writing terms lol. not sexual terms XD.
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
wow. this. was. AMAZING. the cheating...the drama...the love..the guilt...OH JUST EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS MAKING ME SO GIDDY ANDF AT THE SAME TIME GUILTY FOR NOT REVIEWING SOONER!

poor kendall. and poor logan! and poor james! and poor carlos! i really dont know how i want this to end. iv never read a story that had kogan in it where i wouldnt mind if it end with something non kogan! what the hell have you done to me? lol jkjk. but seriously, im seriously conflicted right now!
christinainwonderland chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Oh...

Oh.

I don't even know what else to say or feel right now.
Love and Peace Forever chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
You just broke my heart in million of pieces then you put it back together and once again you broke my heart. This chapter held so many emotions that I felt like strangling you for making Logan and Kendall suffer but yet you changed my mind with the wonderful sex scene between them so I forgive you hehe, Please update soon and of course keep the wonderful brilliant work up!

- Love and Peace Forever
ATLReview chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
All right well you hate me for taking so long on this review but let me explain.

This morning my Internet was being lame and would not let me online at all. Then I had to drop off some stuff at goodwill and then I had work and I'm just getting home and yeah...

Speaking of Her Sacrifice. … I love the little family you've made in that universe... Can that be worked on next? : D

Listen to your heart is my jam from the roller rink days ... I just went to the skating rink like a year ago XD... I actually think that song Better Off Alone is the best skating song ever! ... -_- Was that the gayest thing I've ever typed?

Anyway ON TO THE REVIEW!

I Logan's dream, I think you've turned them into my OT3.

I really like how you describe Kendall and Logan's thoughts on them cheating.

You can almost feel the need for each other come off the page. This chapter was just amazing.

That bathroom sex was just... I mean ... the mirror... and the looking at each other and Logan all pushed up against the mirror I just love it.

Them both going off to their husbands was just so cute! Kendall being ok with James taking care of Logie was just so cute.

They are both so far in over their heads I just know when James/Carlos find out it is going to be a shit storm.

P.S I'm listening to that better off alone song now...

P.S.S Because of last night’s tweets I listened to Britney all day long today lol.

P.S.S.S I can't wait for the next chapter are either of the boys going to tell the husbands in the next update?

P.S.S.S.S I feel like this was a lame review.
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
I LOVED THIS! W AND I WILL MAKE THIS QUICK SINCE YOU WANTED ME TO GET BACK TO WORK! XDDDD I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THIS STORY AND ITS AH-MAZING! :3 NOW WRITE MORE!
gleechild chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
Holy jeeeez, they had sex in a bathroom where any of their husbands could potentially find out? Dear goodness gracious. That was just.. whoa. And poor Carlos and James, both lookin to get some that night from someone other than their husbands and they miss out. Oh well! (hehe)

I LOVED this chapter. I loved all the confliction of emotions and how just one look made them both implode. And OMG did they just agree to begin meeting secretly? Cheaters! LOL, but omg sooo friggin hot! I LOVE THIS STORY!

Just sayin... ;)

- Sharon
IceRush chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
Great chapter, I can't believe that they had sex again even after they said they would never do it again. Are James & Carlos ever gonna find out about their husband's cheating on them?

Sincerely yours,

Joey
waterwicca chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Oh, man, the emotions and secrets are getting stronger, and that's gonna make the fall harder isn't it?

I LOVE IT! (more than i should lol :)

Fantastic :D