Reviews for Charming Beauty Bits and Pieces
AnnaLund chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
oh oh oh oh that was painfully beautiful

poetry in motion

anna
AnnaLund chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
you have safely redeemed Jake.

anna
featherme chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
I think Emmett made his point! Awesome way to end CBBP. And as Jasper says, "Emmett." His name is a promise, an ending, and a beginning. *sigh*

Thanks for writing!

xo
featherme chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Thanks for Alice's POV. Sometimes boys just need us girls to intervene! :)
DarkBlueBella chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Ooh Emmett is marking his territory! Thank you for this wee sneak peek into their future, and thank you for writing a beautiful tale.
MizzHyde chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Wow.

You wrote a lemon.

Like, with sex in it and everything.

Exactly per my request.

Great job - thank-you!
DarkBlueBella chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
Lovely insight :)
deenerneener chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Somehow, this made me cry for Edward almost as much as I did in the first chapter of the original story.

I've never lost a love because of death or suicide, so I don't know why I feel this way, but for some reason, it's just hard for me to let Jasper let go of Edward, to let him move on.

It didn't hurt this much while he was getting better, making friends and having his misconceptions about Jake.

Maybe it's just the mood I'm in right now.

In any event, this was very touching (not to mention HOT).

And if I really think about my own experiences and what it was like to get over my divorce, I suppose I can see how it is possible to move on, since there is really no other choice. If one is to keep on living.

And my apologies to this Emmett. He deserves for Jasper to be there with him. He actually handled this situation very well, showing understanding and compassion, as well as PASSION. I'm glad he seems to love our boy, and that Jasper has someone with whom to move on.

So thank you for this different story. The fact that it is still hard for me to let go of this Edward is actually a testament to the power of your tale.

I hope we get the chance to read something else of yours in the near future.

In the meantime, all the best, dear EG82.

xx
mycrookedsmile chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
glad we got to see a bit of Jasper with Emmett. Poor Jasper, realizing what he's said, and poor Emmett for having to handle hearing it.
Pyejammies chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Well, Jasper didn't seem to mind Emmetts approach to reinforcing his memory of who he's in bed with. I had hoped for a look a little further into the future. Are you sure you don't want to do a Part 2? Come on, Lovely, you can do it! Anyway, I hope that we see more from you in the future. Best wishes to you.
Pyejammies chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
I have visions of Jake and Jasper in a Mexican stand off. TG for Alice and her meddling. I hope the last chapter gives us an insight into Jasper's future. I still would've liked more about Jasper and Edward's life together but I'll be happy with anything you write.
tilly77 chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
I'm so sad its over! But thank you for sharing the bits & pieces, it was really interesting to get glimpses into each character's mind and understand their actions. I love the image of Jake as a little boy, baking with his mum & Angela!
sapphirescribe chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
Aww, poor Jake. He's such a good man and he was just so confused. I'm glad sam and Emily were able to sort him out!
sapphirescribe chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
What a good soul Angela has. I love that she was able to get Jasper to talk about edwardk even if for only a moment.
sapphirescribe chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Gah! That was the cutest chapter in existence! I love little Jake!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »