Reviews for Try to Deny It, Try to Protest
anny chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
try to deny try to protest
PO is the best Po is the best
(my previous message is full of grammer mistakes as i'm Russian and haven't practiced writing in English for years:)
anny chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
i'm wrighting about the second chapter. it contains an interesting metaphor, emotions are realistic and your style of writing is cute BUT i was ready to shout while reading it. 'why are taking out the bullet with a knife? don't you have damn forceps in all your phantasma?' i'm not even sure that one can take out a bullet from a stomac using a knife. it's too deep. 'why haven't you disinfect the wound?' without disenfection christine would die from blood poisoning. erik wasn't a doctor but he was a genious. how could he possibly make mistakes obvious for such a profane as me?
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
love this so far! hoping to read more of it later!
judybear236 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Oops. Rodgers & Hammerstein is the NEXT generation. This was Oscar Hammerstein, his father.

You're doing fine with LND Erik (but I prefer Ben Lewis to Ramin)... continue!
judybear236 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Ummm..

He could have sent for a Dr.
He needed to sterilize the knife (candle flame or alcohol)
He should have sterilized the wound with alcohol.
He could have used bed sheets from his linen closet to pack the wound? Maybe some herbs?

Keep going!
- JB
judybear236 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh do spin it into 50 chapters! I LOVE this, and it's even well-written!
Bravo!

- JB
Natalie chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
LOVE THIS ENDING! I watched the stage show last night and it was breath taking! you write soo well, its sweet and romantic but its subtle. great story :)
jedigirl627 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story! Don't think that you are having a hard time with writing LND Erik, because you are doing a wonderful job!
HogwartsPhan chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Please continue this it's really great! :D
You Are Love chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
I think you do beautifully. Please continue. At least write a fluffy night of bliss scene? LOL
OnceUponAnotherTimeHe'sYours chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
update pleeeeeeeaaaaasee :)
Fairyteyla chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Thanks for the update. Hope you will continue this story! I will read your other fics and I will review them I promise.
LNDcrazygirl chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Sweet chapter, I love the back stories you make :). Please update soon.
LittleLotte-xox chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Well, that was just delightful! I'm a sucker for some good EC fluff. Great chapter!
he'sthereinsidemymind chapter 1 . 8/8/2011