Reviews for Can't Buy You Back the Love That You Had Then
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
While reading that story I thought that everything is so very close to the actual story. Yes, this could be a possible way things turn out! I was moved with Kirk's momentary display of sadness and by the protagonists' internal struggle with their emotions. Beautiful story.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
It's always great to find a good Spock/Chapel fic. I'll check out the LJ site you mentioned.
Saavik no account here chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I like the way you write... the story is fluent and easy to read. Although it would be nice to read more. ;)

But I have a slight problem: The implicitness with which you handle the Spock/Uhura relationship, makes me wonder if the story wouldn't be better placed in the "Star Trek: 2009" section.

Don't get me wrong: No problem with Spock/Uhura fanfiction. But the way their relationship is described here sounds like there must be sort of a prequel, that covered this relationship. And with the short comments of your stories, I couldn't find one in your story list. So I think your story tries to replace a new movie relationship with an affection that is covered in the original series. And therefore, it belongs into the movie section.

And before someone protests: I write this comment unregistered because I don't have an account here. Didn't want to report an abuse either, because I think that it is better to contact the author, for this person might have an explantion, that I'm not aware of.
murphycat chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I love a Sp/Ch story. I like the way you hooked up Scott/Uhura. It's about time somebody did. They seem perfect for each other. Don't really like the Kirk characterization, maybe I just didn't understand it. Is he gay or is it just friendship?
gallena chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I liked this story alot. Thanks
LilahKat chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This is some of the BEST Chapel/Spock fic I've read in a very very long time. *happy sigh*
spockside chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Nice job pezzy! Quite logical and yet with a lot of warmth.