Reviews for Angels Among Us
chimera629 chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Like the concept of the story first time I've seen something like this. I'm shocked he can go into an ICU or hospital without seeking Rh equipment especially in his emotional state
chimera629 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Wow he stuck up for himself with Murphy too bad he doesn't do that in cannon
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
Wonderful stuff!
mutecebu chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
"Yeah Harry, I think you'd look good in a wide-brimmed hat..."
mutecebu chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Poor Harry. Even in his dream, they don't let him cook the steak. Michael does the steak and he just does the burgers.
The Sound Shaman chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
The bit with Mouse was very stupid, as was the bit with Murphy giving advice on magic. The concept is not bad, just the way you presented it. Other than that, I have found this story to be generally entertaining with few annoying bits of nonsense.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
Wow... very impressive story. I do think Cowl went down a little to quick, considering Harry flipped a car on him when they first met and he shrugged it off. But that's my only quibble with this story.
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
This is an amazing fic. You got a lot of their characteristics right. And the battle scene was pretty amazing.
But to be honest, I feel like you lost it a bit towards the end with Murphy just because there was no mention of her noticing anything between Harry and Lash. Even with Molly. I realize that the story can't revolve around their feelings for each other, in my head, I feel like they would react more than what they did. (This is probably just me and my shipping tendencies though...)
But overall, this was FANTASTIC! It really felt like an old reunion seeing all these characters!
Fullmetal11791 chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Why is Harry calling Lasciel "kiddo", when she's like , thousands of years old? Secondly, why are you having Murphy act like a jilted teenage girlfriend? It doesn't make any sense.
maxe03 chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
As far as I know McCoy didn't really teach Dresden he didn't really do anything a normal person wouldn't do for a 16yr old. From what I've seen he probably didn't teach him to make him easier to deal with
maxe03 chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
If he's going to work with him he might as well get paid
maxe03 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
really what is he apologising for
maxe03 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
this is something I always hated about the series but why must he tell Murphy or feel guilty it's not like she doesn't keep thing from him that are none of his business
maxe03 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is a prime example of why Murphy annoys me also how did he going in a hospital without crying especially if while getting emotional
Snickerdoodle Once Removed chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
The rhythm of the words is all fucked up because you didn't use commas properly. It makes it hard to read. Grammar is extremely important for any writer; I, personally, will only rarely (if ever) start a story with grammatical errors in the summary, and most people I know feel the same. However, it's an interesting story idea, and the characters seem reasonably accurate. So, work on grammar, and don't be discouraged! Practice is key.