Reviews for Just Beachy
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awwww! What an adorable and captivating fic! Thanks for the FraNada. Poor England, he just wanted to have some fun too. Anyway I am glad everything turned out like it should:-D thanks man! Ds was truly an amazingly pleasant fic:-) fav'd!
France12412 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
AHHHH ALFRED LOST US XD
knb13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
LOL, the add on this page is for glasses!
Really cute story!
xD NaruSasuNaru chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
AMAZING FLUFFY THANK YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
TEXAS!11!11!
Burgerberger chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is supercute! xD But.. Honestly. America, loses his Texas? His state? And he's like "okay I can buy it anytime"? Woooow.
Well, aside from that peculiarity, this fic is good! ;D
FluffyAngst333 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
D'awwwwwwh!
Diddle10 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
So cute! Loved it!
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
d'aaaw!
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I have only one word of this: love!
Emmer chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is so cute! I've always wanted to read or write a summer beach fic with the nations, but there was never any plot. This was so cute! Write more! :))
cat'akai chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
why do I live in the mountains, why ;cry; I wouldn't want my nation to be such a kid XD
Diane Long chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Good to see another fic by you! I miss reading your works now that IY has come to a close.
101Azey chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Not Texas DX Atleast he didn't lose the state I live in. :) I love your stories! They're so great!
Zaskaea chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ha, this was sweet. I love your stories in general! :)

I did something similar to my friend once... she tickled me, so I tricked her into rolling off the bed. Then her glasses fell off and I sat on them. D'urr... is it a bad omen that I'm British, too? XD

This also reminds me scarily of something in HetaOni, only that there America is badly wounded when he first loses his glasses and when he finds them again... the're slap-bang next to England who had turned blind as a result of trying to prove himself a hero and over-using his magic.

Your story made up for that scene; It's so much happier! (The HetaOni story is amazing... but it's a serious mind-f*ck. It actually made me cry a few times!)

Zaskaea