Reviews for Age Difference
DemigodWitch96 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Beautiful story.

Just beautiful.

But two years isn't really that bad. XD My dad's six years older than my mom.

Meh.

Another chapter! :D
Knight Mistress chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Love it!
gone64578 chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
okay, I waited until i read the entire story to review. I loved it. period. i absolutely loved it. it's a sweet story, and i just can't wait to read more of it! great job, you're one of the best fanfiction authors out there ;]
Jules Bells chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
awwwwww that was so sweet i swear i cried at the last part Good job if this is the ending way to go great ending to a great story
ForeverSisters chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Haha, poor Ella. But it's not so bad, 12 and 14. My first boyfriend was 16, and I was 13. But that was a while ago. :P
jordygirl chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
is it sad that i cried reading this? yes i know i'm a mush. don't rub it in. *grumbles about layne's amazingness*
Pomegranata chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
Cute!
1233457 chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
*cue awwwwww*

I love how you spun this story.
DontTouchMyStereo chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
AAAAHHHH! SO cute! I admit it...I teared up at the end :)
lillypad22 chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Absolute perfection. Really, it was the most simple yet brilliant ways to end. I love the fact that my review help come to a conclusion about writing this. I'm glad that I could help. Lovely story, I hope you write more Eggy fanfiction.
Rolls eyes chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Calm down, two to three years older/younger is normal. I do understand 12 and 14 is weird becaus they're young but nobody will give a crap when they're 22 and 24.
Cherryberry758 chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
So cuteeeeee, I nearly started crying ( yes Im overemotional like that) thank you so much for finishing this!