Reviews for Lestranthea
Starviking chapter 1 . 8/9
Usually, when I come across a ship where the two characters have never interacted in any capacity in the show/movie/book, it annoys me to heck and back.
BUT, once in a blue moon, I come across a ship where it's so random that I'm like "...That's wild enough to be kinda cool!" This is definitely in the latter category.
G.N. Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Okay, so I am so happy to find another Lestranthea shipper! :D
I was trying to think of who Greg would be good with a week or two ago and then I thought of Anthea and it instantly became my OTP, I have come up with a million or so scenario's with them and am ridiculously happy to find another person who agrees. :)
minlin chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Lestranthea! Not a pairing I ever would have though up myself, but I can see it.
Talibra chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
D'aww C:

Glad I checked back to read this again; the edit from the original has been done rather well. It's an entertaining and wholesomely adorable read. Would begging for a continuation be wrong? xD
Afriel chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Never particularly thought of Lestrade and Anthea together.. but I do like how the others react to the couple, and how they figure it out! Characters rather IC, and Lestrade does deserve some happiness in his life.
SabrinaPhynn chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
:-) this is - dare I say it? Cute.