Reviews for Srs Bsns Breakfast
alaison chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hi is there more to this story, like ten years later Kurt and Puck come back for a holiday and go to have breakfast in the waffle house? I would really love to know what happened between them. And another question is this part of the Do Something verse?
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
epic sweetness; sendin out srs sophie luvz!
Arisa Anrui chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I love this series it's so funny. I kind of hope you do another fic or two but that's probably because I just don't want this story/ies to end. This was uplifting to read and here's to hoping that the muse decides to give you more ideas.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This made me so happy- well done! An outsider's perspective on their relationship was conveyed so well here!
krynny chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
bagofpopcorn chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
.. You, my dear, are pretty goddang epic. Seriously. Can I like, worship the ground you walk on or something?

(Also, this one should almost have a sequel. Just almost. It feels like a sequel managable fic. With.. Idk, the guys coming back to Lima for a visit or..something. Or the rest of the glee coming in, talking about how those two are doing in New York.

Yeah, it's like midnight here, so my imagination is running wild. Sorry about that.)
Forbidden.from.love chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This put such a huge smile on my face! I really loved seeing their relationships from a Sophie's point-of-view.
Lillian Marie439 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is a really cute story!
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
So cute.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awwee yay for Sophie! What an adorable and unique peek into what their relationship could be like.
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
haha, this was so cute!
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Aww, this was adorable. (:
xLessxThanx3x chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
pioeuagrdfos;hpieguyds;ohfijehurdlhoj

Oh my dear I love you so much and oh my gosh I can't believe you called him Star Shine after me and just aos;ifhao;sidhf;oiadsfsdf

I LOVE YOU AND THIS FIC IS GLORIOUS OSIHFAOS;IDFJS
writesstuff chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I just squeed!

And I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about! xD (jerichogirl and obliqueoptimism?)
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 3/24/2011