Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Darkfire
paradoxsteel chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Ok I'm in please update this story it's good to see a good story on spyro.
Mr Jay Phoenix chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Well. How rude of me. I said I loved this story, yet didn't give you a review. Well, I'm going to give you one, and your going to read it SDjet, because I want you to start writing again. This stories great(but if your wondering why people aren't reviewing or favouriting, it's because your updating too slow!) anyway, on with the review...

When I read the summary of this story, I was really amazed at how well you presented the story in just a limited amount of words, and you really engaged the reader into the story, making the reader want to read more about it. And the story was as good as the summary. You immediately 'cut to the chase' of the story, with spyro having a nightmare of warfang 'burning' lets say. And that adds emotional feeling to the story(and very well presented to. And quick immediately too) because it engages the reader into feeling that spyros quite unstable in his mind because he's suffering these traumatic dreams. Also, it adds suspense to the story too because it makes you wonder 'why is this happening to spyro, or what's causing this to happen.

As the story develops, I liked how you introduced all the characters into the city, and the hate for shadow dragons, making the reader feel quite guilty and sorry for Jet, which adds again suspense because it makes you wonder how the relationships between different characters will develop towards Jet, and whether any conflict or fighting will erupt from other characters.

And last but not least, the way you presented dark spyro. I really liked how well you presented him as a character, and you kept showing that same great character throughout which is great. It really emphasised how vulnerable and unstable spyro is, and whether he's losing control of himself (which could make the reader question themself 'how will this character develop throughout the story and how whether spyro can control his darkness or he will be dominated by it.

I really hope your going to update this story again soon because first off, your killing me and everyone else who's read this story. And second this story has huge potential. So don't stop! (I would write a whole essay about this story, its good points and what you could improve, but you would be a while reading it)

Keeping writing my friend
MistDragoness26 chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
you need to finish this angelboy.
Dragonfinder chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
I like the Story. The grammatic is nearly perfect and I love the new OC's Story.
Wondrous-Serendipity chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
This story is fantastic. The major OCs you have included have blended in well and there are no problems. I love the fact that although you have included OCs, the majority is focused around Spyro and Cynder. This keeps me more interested in the story because I just prefer Spyro and Cynder to OCs.

One thing to point out though; when Spyro is trying to calm Cynder down about a quater of the way through the chapter, you missed out the preposition "in" before Kaylis. " I know everyone *in* Kaylis..."

Yes I know it's petty but I thought you may want to know. (I do not find that it decreases the high qulity of the story!)

My very best regards!
X007 chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Shouldn't Spyro be surprised by the fact that there have been more purple dragons than Malefor and him. People should have appropiate reactions to certain situations, or revelations, like I said before, and explain them more deeply.

In another part, Cynder knows Casille's foster parents, which hasn't been shown. In those cases, when showing something that happenned before but isn't shown, try explaining, for example in this case, her telling Spyro she had met them before.

Nevertheless, great story, and I hope to see more soon.

P.S. What did Cynder mean by "Do they know about you being alive?" when she was talking to Spyro?
X007 chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Once again good chapter, though I think people should have a more appropiate reaction to seeing Spyro' dark form. Also, how did Cynder know about Jet telling Casille about the darkness, or knowing about what his blast was.

When writing, try remembering in the dialogues what each one says corresponds to the character, adn remember what each one knows and doesn't know.
X007 chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Nice, but there were some mistakes I noticed.

In the last conversation between Ember and Cynder, Cynder said that Ember knew Spyro for more time than her; also Jet shouldn't now about Spyro being controlled by Darkness.
Polska-1999 chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
please continue this great story!
OakheadLord chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
I really don't like cheesy family reunions...
Dorulumon chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Please Update this Story
icestorm1999 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
hi i love this! keep going!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
awsome... get the next ch. in asap and congrats on your godfatherlyness
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Good job so far
Rogue147 chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
Replacement for the old ember?