Reviews for Broom Closet Negotiation
JuliaJekyll chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hello! I was so excited to see that there are in fact Poison fanfics here...Poison is my favorite book and it's kind of obscure, so I'm always happy to find other people who've read it.
I really enjoyed this, even though I'm skeptical of Poison and Aelthar as a couple XD. Good job!
Its-Amihan chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is, by far, the best Poison/Aelthar fic on this site ever. And those only consists of around three stories. I actually thought i was the only one rabid with the idea that Poison and Aelthar would make a good couple. ;

This was very well-written, and you kept them both extremely in character. I laughed when Scriddle said 'ridiculous human negtiation customs'. XD It's kinda surprising that there's so little works here about Chris Wooding's book, it was awesome. The category for Poison is mixed up with a ton of other Poison-titled book fics.

I hope that I would see more of this pairing from you in the future, I'm looking forward to it. :D Keep up the great work.

- Moonlight
Bookmarked Pages chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was...There are no words to express how amazing that was.

Your writing style is so elegant, so fluid, it felt like that was just pulled out of the book!

In fact...No disrespect to Christopher Wooding but...I kinda like your versions of the two of them better...
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I have to say that this is an interesting fic; I never considered Aelthar and Poison a possible pairing, mainly because he seemed so condescending towards her in the book (or at least, that's how I remember him as acting). But this fic made the pairing pretty plausible to me, especially since neither character seemed to break character much. Keep writing!

japaneserockergirl
DaughterOfStarlight chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Very nice...I have a deep love for the Poison/Alethar thing, it was the first alternative pairing I ever dreamt up...And you did it good justice. Poison's extremly in character, which makes it all the better.