Reviews for Normal Service Will Be Resumed Shortly
GR Julia chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Another oh-so-awesome piece, Blue Shadowdancer! Loved it!
cant fix stupid chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh this was good! Too bad it's just a one shot you could keep it going forever and I'd read :)
Brian Marcus Burton chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
LOVE IT!

CAn't find words to express how much I love this fic!

I don't suppose you have any more even vaguely similar?

You have written Mac so SWEET, emotional overload!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wahey! You posted it at last! Super! I'm so glad you did :D It's such a great story; so sweet and humorous and romantic, without being overdone. I adore how you write Flack, one of my favourite lines is the one about him making social calls. i can hear him saying exactly that! He and Stella sort of firing barbed comments at each other is just great! And I loved Angry!Stella here! Great bit with Mac saying that she's not allowed to shoot him :D

Oh poor Mac though, I was feeling so sorry for him, but it was just so funny how you wrote it, too! He's so out of it, and that's a genius idea to write his thoughts, and then we realise that he's actually said what he thought because of Flack and Stella's reactions :D Lovely line about the sun catching in her hair and how the light looks like a nebula. Also loved the bit where Stella has clearly elbowed Don in the ribs :D It works brilliantly to have all this through Mac's (slightly befuddled and dazed!) eyes. Ah, head injury Mac, fantastic! Oh, another great line is Flack's about the sizeable dose of stupid XD

More soon, please!
ccs chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
MORE! (please) :)
kaidiii chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Amazing:) Very well written:)
SMackedCaskett chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Just imagining Mac in that state is hilarious XD
LindsC33 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
So glad you found this because it was a great read. Loved the title-very clever-and the humorous banter between Stella and Flack. The humor worked really well here. Not too dramatic but enough concern for Mac that came through, especially by Stella. Great ending. I have to admit this is the first story of yours I read and am going back and reading through your other stories. You are a great writer who communicates emotions and feelings in such great metaphors and unique ways.
smut1956 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Well, I'm delighted you "found" this because it's brilliant. Lots of humor and warmth. Too funny that Mac is speaking aloud and any time you can add Flack, it adds to things.

Lovely that Stella knows to stay right with him and makes sure he knows she'll be there...always.

Really first rate.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I know this is a serious piece, and it is at the beginning where Mac is trying to see the boy he used to know in Drew's eyes and can't. That part made me tear up thinking of how much he has lost his childhood in horrible trip down memory lane, but at least Don and Stella and his conversation lightened this all up.

I LOVE how Don was called slightly more mature than Danny, eh I'm not sure that is a good thing or very accurate. Stella is definitely the authority here with the way she is taking care of Mac and keeping the peace. The way Mac is out of it, shows how much trauma he has been through, I hope he gets better soon. The kidnapping, and assault has taken a lot out of him, but at least his family is there to watch over him. Great job!
Ballettmaus chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I had to laugh a few times and the end made me smile! Very much so.

I liked how it flowed and how you got everything across with saying only so little.

It was an "easy read", nice and sweet. :-)