Reviews for Knee High Socks
alamodie chapter 20 . 1/5
This is simply adorable. And enthrallin'.
Paulina Ann chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
Loved the story! Hoping there is a sequel!
Paulina Ann chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Okay, so I'm going to post a comment now instead of waiting until the end. You mention the early 90s pic of Remy in the Speedo. I recently got the 90s cartoons and I did a double take when I saw that. I even went back and paused it. I have to agree with you, the Speedo was a mistake. :) cute story so far!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
Amazing Story,Ten Big Gold Stars ********** :D
Dark Lord of the X-Men chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
NO! NO! NO! Stupid cajun! Why did you have to interrupt the Die Hard quote?
Pentastic chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
This was great. I loved the use of the comics, the Hellfire Club and the Emma, Scott, Jean triangle. Highly entertaining and I for one truly appreciate chocolate and washboard abs. He just forgot to buy condoms!
K. A. Carlyle chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
I loved the "I'll tell you when you're older." Actually, every word of this whole thing has been awesome! Cx
Smile-Evily chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
I LOVED this story! Tottally going on my favys list!
angel897 chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
liked it fun story to read
JessieJess26 chapter 20 . 8/29/2012
If I was Rogue (red knee high socks, all the chocolate in the known universe, and washboard abs Remy) goodness I would never leave the bedroom! Seriously, what woman in her right mind would leave a man as dedicated to his chocolate and knee high socks, as Remy is? Really?

Also, "Team Jacob"...that was just awesome!
Alisha-Jade 96 chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
I seriously love this story it was awesome.
Raenia Foxglove chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
marvel data base: the savior of fanfiction.
Bethybathory chapter 20 . 3/20/2012
I haven't laughed out loud so hard while reading a fanfiction in AGES! Your humour is brilliant, refreshing, and witty as hell. *standing ovation*
just chillin.killin chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
just chillin.killin chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
isaid once and ill say it again. DAMN! GO GAMBIT! GO GAMBIT! GO GAMBIT! GO GAMBIT! GO GAMBIT!