Reviews for Don't Be Late
BatGirl463 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Thank you so much for writing this! I love little John's character as well :) This is the kind of story I think love so please please write more!
Songorita chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Home there's more Little JohnOC stories.
Spirited Mare chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is amazing! I loved it, so well written! Please, please make this a full length story, drop me a message if you do I'd love to read it.
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
love it, that little part left me wanting more! please keep writing :)
Rainyaviel chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I think it's a cute story I really like it! I hope you do decide to write more :-)
Cavazza chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I LOVE this. Sweet, funny and something I can totally see Little John doing. I vote yes for a fullblown story for this pair, pwease?
Loved it chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh this was such a great story! I love little John too and there is not inuff fanfic for this great movie! I hope u will write more to this story add background to it I hope u write more!
winterfells-daughter chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Omigosh this is absolutly adorable! He's my favorite person in the whole movie. D

My favorite scene was at the dancing part where he yelled, 'I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SMILE!'

I am guessing that Sera is the girl he was saying that to in the movie?

Oh sorry, I am rambling! Anyway, great story.

XOXO-Luna
sarah0406 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I like your story! Their relationship makes me laugh especially at the end when she hopes he will let her go and he still says no. I also like how she answers Marian mdr! I suppose Sera isn't the woman who ends up with John at the end of the movie. Is she? It would be great to develop the character and make a full fanfic. If she isn't the woman of the movie, I'd like to know more about how they met...
Omilophile chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Normally I like longer stories, but short and sweet ones can be just as good. You did quite well on this. I agree wholeheartedly with you about Little John; he is indeed awesome. I love the part in the movie when he screams "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SMILE!" at that woman. It was absolutely priceless. Well done!
spnvin4eva chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was awesome! I would love more of these two! Great work and I hope to read more. Thanks!
savyleec chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i really think you should write a sequel
itricky chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Just watched this movie today an of course kevin is my newest obsession. thank you for feeding my addiction. Nice begining.