Reviews for Someone I've Been Missing, The Better Half of Me
Jesseburnett chapter 4 . 4/14
shit, she was talking about feelings today XD i laughed so hard as soon as santana said that. you blend your comedy quite seamlessly into your story, bravo
Jesseburnett chapter 3 . 4/14
however she DOES get to touch rachels breast, she noticed with a smirk. lmao, quinns so pervy, (towards rachel) its pretty funny.
Jesseburnett chapter 2 . 4/14
"stalker" Quinn frowns. XD that made me literally lmao
Imgoingtothehell chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Hermoso!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
This was a good chapter lol
Rukobee chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
lol still great writing but boy, was everyone being overly dramatic.

"I wonder if suffocation is painful because I can easily turn my face into this pillow and wait for death to take me."
"Okay, now you're just being dramatic." This crack me up. Quinn and Rachel are super cute.
Rukobee chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
Yeaahh, that was definitely Quinn and Rachel talking; not Alyssa and Brooke. lol what could've/would've happened if didn't interfere. hehe.

Kurt and Mercedes are such gossip queens. But I see where they're coming from. They're just trying to protect Rachel. And that means, Quinn needs to grovel... baby girl needs to come clean.
Rukobee chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
So glad they hash it out and decided to be friends... for now. Quinn is clearly the type to work for what and who she wants. I already feel really bad for Ashley.
Rukobee chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Haha Rachel and her storm outs! Love it. And omg, I can clearly picture Quinn getting all smutouching wetting to touch Rachel's breast, the adorable lil' perv. I love that Rachel is just not giving her the time of day.
Rukobee chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I'm already loving this for lots of reasons, two of them being that Rachel can put Quinn in her place and Quinn is openly gay. YAY! Haha.
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
Fantastic story I hope you update soon. Its to good not too.
sanekittens chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
-.-
Uncool
sanekittens chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Get it!
CAFBOV chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
Sweet story and I love the "Spring Awakening" bit since Lea Michelle and Jonathan Groff were the leads on Broadway.
CAFBOV chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
You have created such a deep and wonderful love and trust between those two.