Reviews for Someone I've Been Missing, The Better Half of Me
Rukobee chapter 5 . 1/29
lol still great writing but boy, was everyone being overly dramatic.

"I wonder if suffocation is painful because I can easily turn my face into this pillow and wait for death to take me."
"Okay, now you're just being dramatic." This crack me up. Quinn and Rachel are super cute.
Rukobee chapter 4 . 1/29
Yeaahh, that was definitely Quinn and Rachel talking; not Alyssa and Brooke. lol what could've/would've happened if didn't interfere. hehe.

Kurt and Mercedes are such gossip queens. But I see where they're coming from. They're just trying to protect Rachel. And that means, Quinn needs to grovel... baby girl needs to come clean.
Rukobee chapter 3 . 1/28
So glad they hash it out and decided to be friends... for now. Quinn is clearly the type to work for what and who she wants. I already feel really bad for Ashley.
Rukobee chapter 2 . 1/28
Haha Rachel and her storm outs! Love it. And omg, I can clearly picture Quinn getting all smutouching wetting to touch Rachel's breast, the adorable lil' perv. I love that Rachel is just not giving her the time of day.
Rukobee chapter 1 . 1/28
I'm already loving this for lots of reasons, two of them being that Rachel can put Quinn in her place and Quinn is openly gay. YAY! Haha.
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
Fantastic story I hope you update soon. Its to good not too.
sanekittens chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
-.-
Uncool
sanekittens chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Get it!
CAFBOV chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
Sweet story and I love the "Spring Awakening" bit since Lea Michelle and Jonathan Groff were the leads on Broadway.
CAFBOV chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
You have created such a deep and wonderful love and trust between those two.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
:0)
Eyghon chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
That was awesome, loved how you inclused all the characts in this AU. Great job
fslover chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
This was bullshit. Rachel should have been apologizing to Quinn for hiding such important things while being in a committed relationship.
YouUselessReptile chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
So beautiful.
Lubov chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Lovely. What an incredible ride.