Reviews for Someone I've Been Missing, The Better Half of Me
LOVEly
anunleashedmind chapter 13 . 4/2
Loved it! Great story, great characterisation. just great.
anunleashedmind chapter 5 . 4/2
Hehe Quinn and her dramatics hahaha. Loved it though really sweet chapter
anunleashedmind chapter 3 . 4/2
Haha their interactions are great.
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 4/1
Hpgotta love Quinn and Santana's relationship. And their first meeting ghehe, hmm will Rachel be at the party...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
I feel like Quinn and Rachel have swapped some personality traits. Rachel is the overdramatic one and Quinn the quiet one, yet when Quinn is angry, her outbursts are over the top and she takes her angry on Rachel, and Rachel takes it, again and again. I feel like Rachel should be reconsidering her relationship with Quinn and not be a doormat. She constantly and immediately forgives Quinn for her shit. And why is Quinn friends with Santana? Santana and her predictable comments are so not needed in this story, especially when Quinn is so unbothered by any of her remarks, like Santana is talking to a wall.
Ms-Dixie-Leonard chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
I have been saying one more chapter since midnight. It's now 2:20 .. and I'm just about to start another chapter. This is amazing. I love Rachel's attitude and the banter they've got going in ... I just wanna reach in and smush their wee faces
Jesseburnett chapter 4 . 4/14/2017
shit, she was talking about feelings today XD i laughed so hard as soon as santana said that. you blend your comedy quite seamlessly into your story, bravo
Jesseburnett chapter 3 . 4/14/2017
however she DOES get to touch rachels breast, she noticed with a smirk. lmao, quinns so pervy, (towards rachel) its pretty funny.
Jesseburnett chapter 2 . 4/14/2017
"stalker" Quinn frowns. XD that made me literally lmao
Imgoingtothehell chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Hermoso!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
This was a good chapter lol
Rukobee chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
lol still great writing but boy, was everyone being overly dramatic.

"I wonder if suffocation is painful because I can easily turn my face into this pillow and wait for death to take me."
"Okay, now you're just being dramatic." This crack me up. Quinn and Rachel are super cute.
Rukobee chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
Yeaahh, that was definitely Quinn and Rachel talking; not Alyssa and Brooke. lol what could've/would've happened if didn't interfere. hehe.

Kurt and Mercedes are such gossip queens. But I see where they're coming from. They're just trying to protect Rachel. And that means, Quinn needs to grovel... baby girl needs to come clean.
Rukobee chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
So glad they hash it out and decided to be friends... for now. Quinn is clearly the type to work for what and who she wants. I already feel really bad for Ashley.