Reviews for On the Wings of a Butterfly
TheLittleCatmole chapter 2 . 6/20
Are you planning on finishing this?
Helllooooooo..., maybe just one paragraph? This was so moving, I hate to think it will remain unfinished (and I really want to know what they say to each other).
Come on :-)!
addyeb0123 chapter 2 . 4/3
Honestly, we can all agree that you have probably psyched yourself up enough. *rolls eyes*
addyeb0123 chapter 2 . 3/19
So...I have to ask. WHY ARE YOU MAKING EVERYONE WAIT OVER 4 YEARS FOR THEIR CONVERSATION?! How could you? Otherwise... Your story is amazing! I just REALLY wish you would come back and write the rest. Please say you didn't abandon this story.
Killua Lawliet chapter 2 . 3/5
Have you been psycheing yourself up for it for the past FIVE years
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 2 . 2/19
I absolutely love this story and look forward to reading the third part when its written.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
That went well.

Love the saying about Merlin being magic in human form
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
How lovely, I can just picture that scene.

Merlin never fails to be attractive or compassionate in what he does
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
please keep writting.
I love it
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
HEy just found this fic - it's SO great! It's really true to the characters but also there's a rich detail to your story-telling that I love! Hope you get around to updating it some time :) Best of luck!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
Such a beautiful story you've crafted. Thank you for sharing it. I wish for for you the time and inspiration to finish this and to write more. Again, thank you.
secret-identity-revealed chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
please please please continue! i fell in love with this story!
Phoenix1998 chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
Please tell me that you are going to complete this! Really amazing work, please update soon! X
a person d chapter 2 . 1/7/2016
Gosh darn it, I wish I wrote this well.