Reviews for On the Wings of a Butterfly
UPDATE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 2 . 3/1
I love this fic! Please update soon! 3
oma13 chapter 1 . 2/12
Just me again pleading for you to finish this wonderful story! I re-read it and loved it just as much as the first time! Please consider writing chapter 3, we are all on pins and needles I'm sure, waiting for it! Thanks for a beautiful story.
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 2 . 2/8
good hope for more
Allied Hero chapter 2 . 1/9
This story is absolutely amazing! Everyone is so wonderfully in character that it's as though I were watching an episode. I'm going to hop on the guilt-trip bandwagon here and say that I really hope you decide to finish the story soon. It'd be a shame for one as good as this to go unfinished. :-)
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
'The Dreaded Conversation'. Good name for it. These idiots really need to talk it out.
Smockey chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Plllleeeeeaaaasssseeee continue!
expectoligamentumarteriosum chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
please continue!
your story is amazing and very beautiful.
just one more chapter to give the story a proper ending it deserves.
AMirroredImage chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Absolutely love it! I really hope you are still planning to continue this story!
thosebrooklynboys chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Im really impressed. I didnt know they had Bunsen burners in the Middle Ages LMFAO
spookyghostacount chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
You should really finish this... :)
oma13 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
This story is amazing...but what are you thinking...living it unfinished for so long!? I agree with LinBates...20 months? Please don't do that again! It has been almost 18 months, and if you listen to the news, the world may be coming close to coming to an end! Please update before then! This is so amazing it deserves to be finished. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Please tell me that you are nearing the necessary level of psyching yourself up, as this is wonderful and I hope to enjoy the rest of it before long. Thank you for sharing your talent
misspink3000 chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Wow! This is an amazing story! I know you haven't updated in awhile but please don't give up on this story! It's fantastic! Your doing a wonderful job! I especially love it when there is a gateful, worried and caring Arthur towards Merlin! I really really love it when Athur see how wonderful Merlin is! And even goes as far as liking his magic! You really are doing a brilliant job and I really really reeeeeeeeally hope you update soon because it's never to late! And I know I'm not the only one who wants to really see the end of the story! UPDATE PLEASE!
cyenthia 30 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014