Reviews for One Apprentice To Another
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Good story
Nice in being the first one to write this.
Would like to see a story where they raise Naruto.
UNCPanda chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
You should do a sequel! I'd love to see Shizune as Naruto's mother!
Kage Bijuu chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is a very good lemon that for sure and I really like it as well.
oldschool2112 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Epic story,oringinal to the 10th never seen one remotely similar in quality,or sexiness 1
Solar Crystal Angel chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
... I think I need a cold shower now lol. All I can say is dauymn! And I would like to see how this will turn out, I actually thought Jiraya and Tsunade was his mama and dad cause he is just as perverted as Jiraya and had a temper like Tsunade XD. Cant wait to read!
NaruHinaFanBoy Stand-In chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Damn I never really took a consideration for this pairing but somehow u seemed to make it work. That idea of making Shizune Naruto's mother is also a sweet idea as well so if u plan on making a new fanfic with Minato and Shizune raising Naruto by all measn go with it. Of course I really love your new idea of making a lemon three-way with MinatoxShizunexTsunade so please Raptor make it happen as well. Good luck and I hope to hear a response from u soon. :)XD
Sketchfan Stand-In chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
you're very welcome and hawt damn.
Artistic Spectrum chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Kinda funneh~!

Good lemon! Really good story!
chaosrin chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Well this is interesting

I do encourage to work on this MinatoxShizune pairing

and how they raise Naruto...

You could do a long story on what effect Shizune have on Naruto, what hardship they would have face if Minato seal the fox and dies beside there's no way would they allow them to leave.i'm interested on how Shizune would protect Naruto from Konoha's dark side and Naruto's reaction to the dangers. Multi-chapter story would be nice. Like the lemon...
bankai777 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
if shizune is pregnant with has to wonder what kind of child will naruto be with minato and shizune as his better not try to corrupt naruto or he will get a painful beatdown from shizune and tsunade would naruto's jonin sensei be kakashi or asume you continue this story will rin be alive and married to kakashi hatake.