Reviews for Arranging Love
Update please
Yi Rong chapter 24 . 1/19
Plz write more! I was reading this on my holiday but as soon as I came home the story just stop! Plz plz plz!
flamingo17 chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
Is am really enjoying this story but I can't help but feel that Bonnie is always so helpless I mean when Klaus had her couldn't she of kicked him in the shins or trod on his foot or something?
flamingo17 chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Clever idea about the blood bond
flamingo17 chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Loving the story
flamingo17 chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Loving it
racquel96 chapter 24 . 10/26/2015
Well since I see your reviews are stuck at 999 I coundnt help being the 1000th and I love your story I read the whole thing today. I seriously love how you captured Bamon. They are my OTP and I love when I find a good fanfic! Can't wait for the next chapter.
flamingo17 chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
Really liked this chapter. I liked the different povs.
flamingo17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Love the idea
Heading4Atlantis chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
Please, please, please write more! I am so interested in this story and I want to see where it goes! Also I love the couple's dynamics that you've created.
Babeyez1738 chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
Loved the whole story! I'm a Beamon fan. I started reading this story in August so I got to read the whole thing straight through to the point where it was last updated. I can't wait to you finish it I have a feeling it's going to be a good ending. It been almost 3 months since you last updated and the time is kinda killing me! Anyways I love all your stories you're definitely a favorite. Please continue what your doing and please finish this story! 3
cidalokah chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I am very happy to have rediscovered this story after a long time. Was one of the first fics I've read in my life, even though I've never read the books (blush) just saw the show and charmed me as this story.
Dylita03 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Update soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2015
Thanks for the update. May not be a filling one, but it'll do. Hope to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Can you add a steamy stelena scene plz?
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »