Reviews for Blondes in Bed: The Leaf and The Cloud
myulander chapter 1 . 5/31
cool job
JWA800 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
You Rock Raptorcloak! More Naruto and Samui Series! Oh Yeah!
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
bom
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
i just got a boner
Hinata's Fanboy chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Loved It!
ChaosMagemon chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Samui is my second fave Kumo kunoichi second only to Yugito, I just hope Samui is rescued from the sealing pot that the Gold and Silver bros used on her
El Frijolero chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Nice story and hurray for narutos legendary stamina
Sandaime Hokage chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow a very nice lemon,

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
mindmaster123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
shadow wolf125767 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is great one shot man love your work can't wait to see more like maybe Naruto/Samui/Yugito
Kage Bijuu chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is a very good lemon scene that for sure.
sketchfan stand-in chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
you're welcome amigo and damn,amazed the heat isn't getting to themXDlook forward esp. to naruhinasamui(and maybe naruhinasamuhota)
NaruHinaFanBoy Stand-In chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Raptor thanks for writing this great new lemon of NaruSamu. It's definitely a big improvement from your first lemon with this pairing. Man I'm looking forward to your future lemons involving NarutoxHinataxSamui and NarutoxSamuixHotaru Raptor because I know you're going to pull it off with ease. _

P.S. I also like the mock-interview between u and Naruto, it is hilarious. Also, what's the status for Hot Springs Trip and your new Bleach lemon involving at the beach?
Vanex chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This review applies to both Blondes In Bed and A Little Swim. Good job! Both are well written and I could imagine both in my head as I was reading. So, a total of four thumbs up! Two for Blondes and two for Swim. (Cause I only have two thumbs.)

Anyway, I look forward to what else you may write in the future.

Guardian 777 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Hot blondes indeed. Awesome Man!