Reviews for Love is Insane
givemesidewalkshadows chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is perfection. Your writing is perfection.

Amazing job :)
whatsername98 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I really hope this isn't a one-shot. I WANT MORE SLASH! It's really well written and the vivid descriptions of each character are incredible. Good job!
werewolf-in-training chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
awwwww! Cute story! I love it :D
Disenchanted013 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This was great!

SaintJesus is love

Henry, he doesn't take 'punk' as an insult. 'Pirate' on the other hand...

Henry, you are way cooler and more talented than Bieber.

Diana, you're so cute, helping Johnny. Is Gabe gonna show up? He should. 'Cos he's alive, he's a live, he is SO...I'll stop...xP

Update soon!
Agent Ilse Stiefel-Getzug chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
N2N and AI? Amazing! SaintJesus... never really thought about that. I think I might like Whatsername/Johnny better (you can tell I clearly fall for the canon couples :P), but maybe I'm just biased cause I ADORE Whatsername and the fierceness that comes from Letterbomb :) And I fully sang along in my head the disclaimer and had the music for Catch Me I'm Falling playing in my head during Dr. Madden's parts :) I love how Diana is very motherly to him! 3 Can I get both a Jimmy and Henry bear? I can't choose! And Henry is not a Justin-Bieber-Wanna-Be! *shudders* He is perfect (haha reference!) the way he is!

Great story!
deactivated12645274767890 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I LOVE this! *adds to alert list*

UPDATE!
vonniebeth chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
hahaha! first of all, i luv that the disclaimer is to the tune of american idiot.

second, this story was UBER AMAZING!

and finally, henry a justin bieber wannabe? LMFAO! :D