Reviews for As Usual
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I think at this point, the beautiful art and Zeki fics are the only things keeping me hooked to this fandom, but this is HOT. Like, seriously hot, even if it's hot in a very torturous way.
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I don't want to bring in the Yuuki hate, and I guess I don't have a right, since I've stopped reading VK for, like, over a year past. So, meh. But I'm a bit of surprised when I saw this New Story Alert from you. So that's what your tweet meant O_O

Bah. As much as I love Zero, his hotness and brooding-ness isn't enough to make me come back to the VK fandom. Especially not with the possibility of seeing Yuuki's impossible yonic eyes again. *shudder*

Uhm, good job?

*hops back to the BR community*
Julye chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Remember me? As for me I've never once forgotten.

So...it was kind of a surprise seeing a ZK update from my twiny, I mean, I had long concluded to myself that everyone I knew gave up on them, like myself. But reading this piece of yours reminded me just how much I used to love them. Its heartbreaking recalling what and who we used to be, you know. And it saddens me to no end knowing there's just no way it's not to be anymore, not because I'm too stubborn or selfish, but the couple itself has long drift too far away from each other to be close as they once did. No it is futile.

But of course, your writing is another story, and I always enjoy it as much as I did before, if not more with me gaining much more experience in life now. It gave me feelings. Lots.

I'm just really happy seeing you again. I hope you're doing well. Missed you.

Hugs from me.