Reviews for Antebellum
lizziefowl chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
hey this is awesome!r u going to update it ?
ashes34 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
LuuuuuuuuuV IT!
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
... How does one find it in them to end it there?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Very, very good. Heart-breakingly sad. Feels similar to Jason's situation in 'Under the Red Hood', except that this is even more personal, when you take into consideration Slade's history with Robin. Felt terrible for Robin, how confused he was feeling, not having a clue about what was going to happen next, save for a certainty that he was going to die. Excellent story.
illogicalshipper chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Your story is just perfect. Oh I have no words to describe how much I loved it.
mixxi chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
wow .. update please?

XD that the only thing i can say because this story is epic

im a great slade fan so please keep up the good work :D
Aguna chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wonderful chapter MORE!

Sorry, this fic has real potential and while a wonderful One-Shot I would loive to see more :)

your loyal reader,

Aguna
Hawkpool chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Love your story! You have to Update soon! I'd LOVE to read it!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
AW! T.T This is SO SAD! *U* Gosh, I LOVE IT! *U* Absolutely gorgeous! *U* Rock on! Can't wait for more! *U* Man, the emotion, the description, the characterization, the way I can picture EVERYTHING...! *U* Man, the smoothness with which this is written...! *U* This is one of the best Slade vs. Robin fics I've ever read! *U* Rock on!
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh no! That perv is making out with him and now is biting him? please write fast:D
AYMK00 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Bahaha, the tension was amazing!

Like how Jason died, but with Dick in his place, and positions swapped~

That was a great read~ The kissing was also a very nice touch to break the ice. I mean, really, I felt a lot of sexual tension up to that point e v e)
EnderMoon chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Ohhhh, I can't wait to read more! please, please, please update soon! Bravo!
Amberwins chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This might be why robin hates slade so much
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
oh dude i wanna read more!
LaurynLou chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Haha I think I squealed like a fangirl when I read 'Slade' in the summary. This fic was good, thank you! :)