Reviews for For a Season
Freya chapter 1 . 10/3
Amazing! I think Stephanie would be happy to read your story.
stupid lamb chapter 1 . 10/3
Dear author! I went back to your story three times. She just won't let go. It is a touching, tragic, heartfelt and very encouraging story. The way you wrote the development of relations between Carlisle and Edward was completely in line with my understanding. They have always been more than a son and a father, they are truly partners in eternity. Thanks for sharing.
SassyCass chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Just wanted you to know that I still come back and reread this one periodically, just because I love it so. Hope you are well!
mindluver chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Excellent.
MsLiss chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
amazing
winterhorses chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Amazing story, brilliant writing! I loved every word of it. Thank you so much.
Rachel xxoo
melistories chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Found this through ADF. Beautiful story. Truly.
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Reading for the classic fic read along in A Different Forest. This was wonderful.
Ballooney chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I've read this several times already and am always amazed at the style of it, at how wonderfully you manage to move the reader past the "ick" factor of a non-platonic father-son relationship and make the relationship romantic.
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
ok, i don't know if i missed this when you posted it or i just don't remember.
but i read it this afternoon and it was as lovely and emotional as all your writing. it was nice to take a trip back to twifandom with this gorgeous piece :)
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
tragic and lovely. well done.
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Beautiful.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Beautifully written and so damn hard to read through my tears. Just wonderfully tragic yet loving. This story is hurt/comfort at its finest.
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
An amazing story, heartbreaking as well as hopeful. I really like that Renessmee came to live with her father and grandfather. I think Bella and Esme would be at peace with the way things turned out.