Reviews for Coffee Deficit
fiveysbrokenstar chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I loved it. It was so funny
takara410 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Love it please do more
Loki21 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Nice! For being a caffeine-olic, I know the feeling! The poster outside my office says: "I drink coffee for you protection"

Now... I would be curious to see how would Storm Shadow deal without his green TEA! AH! :) Thanks for the fic
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Ha! Awesome. Very cute indeed! I'll bet Scarlett would be merely the worst of the group missing her coffee. It'd be one ugly group at morning PT with no coffee to juice them awake.
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Ah, cute. Scarlett on coffee withdrawal. Poor Storm just has to help his brother before the catastrophe hits ;-).

Well, coffee and chocolate do not really come from the same plant (one is from the coffee bush, one from the cocoa tree), but the main ingredients are variants of caffeine. So it still fits. (Sorry, chemistry always gets me ranting.)

The scene with the coke magically appearing and Scarlett's reaction after getting her just discovered "lifeline cut" by Shipwreck is just too hilarious. Pity you didn't describe what Tommy and Snakes did to Breaker after the confession that the machines were already repaired.

Thanks for the nice story. Maybe we'll see some more in the future?

Oh, and a little nitpick from me, too. In the first paragraph "As he grew closer" - wouldn't that be "As he drew closer"?
Karama9 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Loved it. :)

Funny, and I have a very marked weakness for any story that has Storm acting like a health food nut. But let's face it, he's not the one in love with Scarlet, and she's vicious when in withdrawal, so yes, he'd go with the soda plan - better her ingesting something unhealthy than his having to deal with the lack-of-coffee monster.

On a nitpicky note, section breaks would have made the story easier to read, although really, it was still fine. You forgot the quotation marks on one of Storm's line, too. Like I said, nitpicks.

That was a very nice read over my morning tea (I'd love to see over my morning coffee, but I have to be honest, had tea this morning).

Thanks for sharing!