Reviews for Kissed by the Shadows
luvz.hiddenphantom chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I love this :D
luvz.hiddenphantom chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Adrian! Is my fav guy in the saga.
luvz.hiddenphantom chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Your a amazing story tell and keep going! Love VA!
luvz.hiddenphantom chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Dimitri is a god.
luvz.hiddenphantom chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
It wasn't good? More like awesome!
luvz.hiddenphantom chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
I love your story! Its amazing and I can't take my eyes off of it ...
luvz.hiddenphantom chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
;D
luvz.hiddenphantom chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
This chapter was AMAZING. :)
luvz.hiddenphantom chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I liked this chapter too.
luvz.hiddenphantom chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved.
Flamerrrr XD chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
If the summary is "Terrible" why would a full story be better?
Do'B chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
my god i can not believe this is happening again. and now rose is kissing adrian. i dont like the lip on lip action between these two characters and i do hope that you plan on changing this?

i do hope that they can turn rose and adrian back to their former selves, but again how will this affect rose, first she turns dimitri and has to live with the guilt of that and now adrian?-rose is going to be one hell of a head case when this is over and i do hope that little voice comes to make rose listen to reason.

i am dissapointed that rose never learnt the truth about tasha compelling dimitri. i think that the royal council should be informed that tasha is up to not good (as dimitri and rose deserve to have justice for what tasha has done), i would like to think that tasha's punishment is to have her element taken away so as she can not use her abilities? (im thinking that there is some way that a moroi's elements can be drained if they are found to be abusing them?).

i hope that you have horrible fate instore for tasha, i would like to see lissa go all bad ass on tasha and kick the **** out of her and lets face it this has never been done and lissa is always so sweet and nice and would never hurt a fly so seeing lissa do this i think would be awesome.

im hoping that you will continue with this story. please update soon..
Do'B chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
i really loved this chap, you done a fantastic job in writting it as i was reading i could feel dimitri's and rose's concern and anxiety when they realised that they should go back to court.

i must ask though i was wondering if dimitri's family are going to apprear in your story, i much rather read about them that tasha.

this is only chap 1 with many more to read, so on i go
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
PLEASE UD!
MockingJay chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
IUFHTIUFGHT... VERY INTERESTING! I wonder what will happen next... (I bet even you don't know! ;))

hahahahaha but yeah I want to see what will happen next and I BET EVERYONE ELSE WANTS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TOO! :D hahahaaha so yeah... uhmmm I can see you... failing at guitar... -.- hehehe yeah... but yeah update fast and hope you get a new idea soon... :)