Reviews for CuteBilly182
SixFoldDimension chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
"I'm not the record holder, not by far. Stan currently has the record at twelve. Bebe's a close second at ten. It's all because of the cannibal incident back in second grade that's she's doing so well, really."

This. This is perfection. I had to up and show my sister this quote, too, it was brilliant - being able to take the crapsack world that is South Park and use it in this serious one-shot... damn. And pull it off perfectly, too.
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Eep. Loved it, even in all it's disturbance!
psuliem chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was fucking amazing. I'm very happy with this.

Like holy shit.
Monthadog chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
You should make an epilogue or something to show what happens when they are 18 and if they get married and stuff :)
Anuboohoo chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This story should really have more reviews. It feels like something that could happen only in South Park, with Craig killing someone and burying the body like it was nothing. And after the guy is killed, the romance doesn't seem too far fetched for two kids. I'm just really impressed with this.
Kanra chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Love. This. ~
Kanra chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Love. This. ~
notactive616 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
You wrote Craig perfectly
K4637 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aww shit this was GREAT! All the blood got me excited :D

Buahahaha, die Hello, die!
infinityinanhour chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Amazing story, I don't even know where to start. The plotline was horrifying, but you wrote it really well, and I love Craig making Thomas promise to marry him when they grow up, and making him an honorary South Park kid.
unironic chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is so ridiculously cute, I just love you so much right now.
yaoi2010 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Ever since seeing Thomas for the first time in the one episode he appeared in (dammit he needs to be in MORE!) I've immediately liked him. This was AMAZING! And it needs to have a sequel! A skip into the future of Thomas hanging out with the gang, or him and Craig gettin married!

Beans
HappyFoxMask chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
lol, that rocked.

I love how craig says there gonna get married.

It's cute
wildcannabis chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I like it xD

Especially the whole body count thing. That was hilarious! Although I was sure Cartman would have EVERYONE topped, lol.

Nice work!
kjnhiuy556 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
woww. that was awesome! yay for murder!