Reviews for Making The Grade
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 7/8
I'm crying.
This is the rescue I wanted and didn't have.
Somehow it's healing to see someone else get saved at the last minute. Because that's how it should have been. How it should always be. No kid should ever have to go through that, much less go through it alone.

And oh hell is it a healthy punch in the gut to hear "You did nothing wrong." That. Is. So. Important.

I needed this fic. Thanks.
Huggani16 chapter 1 . 5/31
loved it
hodges2 chapter 1 . 3/5
omg my poor baby! *cries*
jj chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
im very glad that teacher didnt get a hold of dick
blah for blah chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Ah, Daddy!Bats, one of the best things to ever grace this Earth.
Dratias chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Lol oh shit. That dude would be dead if Bruce had come any later. Go DaddyBats!
Airenee chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Go DaddyBats~!
Chloe chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
This is amazing. You are amazing. God bless.
Dacergirl369 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
AW YOU GO DADDY BRUCE:) poor dick.
xXGwenStacyXx chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh, I love this story! Poor Dick :(
Could you make another story like this? Different scenario, and maybe - please forgive me Dick ._. - where Bruce comes a bit... later? I really shouldn't want this... But I do, so pleeeease *-*
Just cause I read chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Really liked your take on this. It felt real that Dick would be so confused by his teacher's actions. Boy Wonder or not, he's still thirteen and that's a situation that most kids would freeze in.

Just a note; couple of spelling and grammar errors in there.
lilly-pad chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This calls for a sequel! Surely Robin's team reacts or Black Canary has a session with him? This piece has serious potential. It's really well written and also realistic. The characterization was spot on and I think you did really well. 3 lilly
BrienneJamie chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I really loved this! Cause this kind of thing actually does happen and it sickens me, so I love this story too much!
Rarou chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Nicely written. Love daddyBats reaction
format16 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I was looking at your revies, an I really agree with KittyCat, an altebernet would be fantastic! You write well, a few minor mistakes but they didn't distract from the story. Awesome
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »