Reviews for Making The Grade
Airenee chapter 1 . 5/5
Go DaddyBats~!
Chloe chapter 1 . 2/10
This is amazing. You are amazing. God bless.
Dacergirl369 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
AW YOU GO DADDY BRUCE:) poor dick.
xXGwenStacyXx chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh, I love this story! Poor Dick :(
Could you make another story like this? Different scenario, and maybe - please forgive me Dick ._. - where Bruce comes a bit... later? I really shouldn't want this... But I do, so pleeeease *-*
Just cause I read chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Really liked your take on this. It felt real that Dick would be so confused by his teacher's actions. Boy Wonder or not, he's still thirteen and that's a situation that most kids would freeze in.

Just a note; couple of spelling and grammar errors in there.
lilly-pad chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This calls for a sequel! Surely Robin's team reacts or Black Canary has a session with him? This piece has serious potential. It's really well written and also realistic. The characterization was spot on and I think you did really well. 3 lilly
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I really loved this! Cause this kind of thing actually does happen and it sickens me, so I love this story too much!
Rarou chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Nicely written. Love daddyBats reaction
format16 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I was looking at your revies, an I really agree with KittyCat, an altebernet would be fantastic! You write well, a few minor mistakes but they didn't distract from the story. Awesome
X59 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Poor Dick...
Illmerica chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Have a favorite! ;)
Aguna chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Great story
KittyCat809 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
what a wonderfully written story! there were a couple grammar issues, but it wasnt that bad. great job!
poor dick :( you should make an alternate version in which bruce didnt come in and dick is trying to hide this secret from him and he's trying to avoid school and the team.
again, amazing writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
AWWWW TEARS, BAT-HUGS, SO GOOD!
OptimisticEmotion chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
damn you for making me cry. 10/10 Awesome story!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »