Reviews for His Butler: Compiled
This was really good
FlyingHigh13 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
asdfghjklkjibKdBVLKVLvb. Love this. I love this to such an extent, it shouldn't be possible. Duuuudddeeeee. You are like, the most awesome person ever for writing these.

And, as for the present day things, DON'T STOP THEM. I mean it. I love them. If you stop writing those, I will have to come after you. :D

Anyways. Love these, so intensely. Write more. Like, now.
Come Under My Umbrella chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Nice! My favorite was the facebook one C:
Mafia Boss chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
I like Hands and Transforming :D
MistressNerd chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
I don't think the ficlets were dumb. They made me smile and that in of its self is a feat today. haha
promocat chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
love these!
lavillalover chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
OMG me to! Awh, so sad. I wonder how boring that is, haha. But Ciel does look good with red eyes, just sayin'...
Mafia Boss chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
promocat chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
love how sebastian got his revbenge for no more garters!
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
i feel as if you're trying to send me some sort of subliminal message with the last one... or my mind is just too corrupted.
promocat chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
loved it sp/ the lock one-naughty ciel!
MistressNerd chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
I loved prompt 1, 2 & 4!

Chapter 5 was so cute too haha
Mafia Boss chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
I really liked Two AM for some reason :D
LovelyWickedDescet chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
*sighs* Basically, I'm repeating myself..

This did come out cornier.. Slightly interesting, yet slightly boring. However, the message you were trying to give came out alright.. Probably not as much as you would have hoped, but it came out none the less. Which is good.

Again.. "SIR" IS NOT IN SEBASTIAN'S VOCABULARY TO HIS YOUNG MASTER! *puts mega-phone down, again* Bocchan - which he uses - is 'my lord' or 'young master'.. NOT sir. Sir just makes Sebastian sound too old (not like that cruddy arse dub doesn't already do that with the lame voice) and OOC (again.. not like that crappy dub doesn't already do that either, with the changed lines). The line that use that word should be either 'my lord' or 'young master'.. Though you used 'young master' alot so 'my lord' would be a lift from that.

Sebastian was slightly OOC (mostly because you used 'sir' which is not in his vocabulary), but still contained some ICness. Ciel was probably more IC then him.

I will advise that you go read the manga scans, which can be found here: or

Or go watch the original sub version of the anime. Either way, this will help get the names and lines right.. And will show the characters more IC.

I will also advise.. Well warn you, that a double post of the same story is not allowed. You might want to delete one of the two.
Mafia Boss chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
For some reason...I really really really like the 4th chapter, and I can't wait till you make a sequel for the 3rd one :)