Reviews for Whose Side Are You On?
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
This is comment from ch7 but I am talking obout chapter 8 .
First how much trust needs Toothless/Dark fire to show his other selfs . At least someone appriciated Hic's genious ideas but unfortunatly the so called bad guys who are desperate to be qured from the curse or willing tf .
I would like to know what happends next this is my only final revew unless if you upate that intresting story , that is not a tresthening , I am honeat I
red all and there is nothing more to enjoy . How Hic will react seeing Storm as one of his forms . Hic's hearth is permenantly changed compassionate to anything or the dragons include unless in self defence . Trying the peacefull easy way .I know that Hic and Toothless will do it and in future working mechanised protesic long in future .
Still I wonder of the next events and do as you wish . If you wish to update send me a message on my post which is :
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Nice job

UPDATE YOUR COURAGES STORY
PLEASE... It was really good
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
I just love reading stories thst are centered on arrogant, self-centered assholes who abuse the weak! Oh wait... no, I really don't. This sucks.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
This is epic!
Raquel chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
This is EPIC! I like the fact when Darkfire is a curse prince. I'm curious now...
pikagurl12 chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Great story. I like it. Keep it up and update soon.
Prongslette94 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
it has actually an interesting setting xD! update pretty puh-lease? :3 whenever you can obviously, only that it isnt the day before ragnarök, i'm perfectly happy with it :P! hehe
kittyhawk09 chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Your poem is beautiful and yes God bless america and the family's who were changed by 9/11.
kittyhawk09 chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
I like it its fun thinking of toothless as darkstar. Also it makes me wonder when Hiccup is going to find Darkstar is a sorta human person. Please update soon.
Tagesh chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Interesting chapter- and I am glad that you are still working on this! Nice differences in the story, breaking from the movie.

Looking forward to more!

Cheers, T.
mimeus chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
can't wait for more :D
Raquel chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Hiccup is actually quite mixed up right? It really surprised me your fanfic, I saw the movie some time ago and I noticed when I picked up this story. I liked the way you fit the thoughts of toothless, also part of the clan in search of revenge. I hope you keep writing, has a great talent for friendship stories (if I buy a book !).
KitaroJeevas chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Interesting, but oddly good. Please continue.
kingdomheartsforevs chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Why aren't Darkfire's eyes green when he's human, too? D:

I was all confused when you said dark brown...

I was like, "Dude, his eyes are huge, and during the movie, they have to pan up on those things like, a million times. They're GREEN~!"

And then they turned green when he was a dragon.

I was like WHIMPER.

But anyway... xD

This story has a really awesome plot line~ x3

KEEP IT UUUUP
kingdomheartsforevs chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Puh-lease, everyone should be able to guess who Strom's descendants are. XXDD

HICCUP AND STOIC. DURR.