Reviews for That Butler, Misunderstanding
Please make more Ciel x Sebastian fic
StoriesForever chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is just too good.
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
ohh misunderstandings are always such funn don't you agree!

Thanks for writing this AMAZING story, be sure to write more like this one again!

I'll be rooting for you!

Raquelle
Anna chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
awesom
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I love dirty jokes! This was SOOOO HILARIOUS! But the ending was very sweet!
getsome chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
awhh that was cute!
FioraLee Yue chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I was stalking around Kuroshitsuji archive and decided to stalk you *u* Thus, that particular activity lnds up leading me here.

There are some minor mistakes, but I can't point them out accurately since I'm on phone. But, like your other fics, they're minor and didn't do much of a damage to the overall quality of the story.

A refreshing fluff and an enjoyable read. I just love it.

Oh, and on this pharagraph, there's something I need to inquire;

"I love you… Sebastian," Ciel repeated as a reply for the butler's question, his sapphire eyes gazing half-lidded at ruby orbs. Then the gentle smile came back onto the demon's face before he urmured 'And I you' and kissed the boy gently. It was the only gentle soft kiss Sebastian ever had given, and he'd give it only for his Ciel. -

The 'And I you' part. Was it an incomplete sentence? o_o

I was confused as to how it actually reads XD

no major harm done, fortunately ;3

And I'd love to see that replacement of "Yes, my Love," someday in canon! Let's pray it will happen! XP

You have a high potential in stories and generally the literature department, Haru nii-chan! I hope someday this talent of yours could be used to your beneficial advantages

Sweet regards

F.L.Y, your imouto.
phantomtf11 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
AWWWW...That 'I think' is so cute ! (:
ShatteredAbby chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I enjoyed this little one shot. It was sweet and amusing. The only problem I noticed is you wrote knee kneeled which is not a word. The word in that context is knelt. Sorry for being a little bit of a freak about this. It is just that your ideas and writing is very good. I thought you might want to know this, if you haven't already been told.
promocat chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
a little oc-but in a good way!love ciel & sebastian when they fall in love with each other
AyameMaaka chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
ehehehe/ continue? _
BloodlyCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Aww cute and lol
Sylentia Levin chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Wakakkakakakka xD

*ngikik gabisa berenti*

Ahem, anyways.

The story was perfectly funny tho the end was kinda OOC from Ciel's side. That kid's so prideful he'd never confess his feelings outright through words; he's more of a "talk less do more" kinda person..

Tapi do more-nya dlam bentuk apa dlu ya.. Wkwkkw

#plak

Bikin sequel'a gih! Bisa lucu loh
theworldofidontcare chapter 1 . 3/25/2011