Reviews for Understanding
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Intense.
The Author chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I'm gonna take two seconds and review my own story xD

Okay, first off, I didn't proof-read this well enough. I don't know if anyone else caught the minor mistakes, but upon reading it many moons after writing it I found them!

Second off, this is fantastic! Not in the sense that it is my best writing ever or anything, because it certainly isn't. However, it perfectly embodies what I was feeling at the time: a huge gap between the fantasy of my pyka ship-y-ness and all my friends who shipped Myka and HG. From my internal war to find a medium between these two VERY different perspectives was born this fic. Up from the ashes of many ship wars arose my personal awakening, the idea that put my mind at ease. Pyka and Myka/HG could exist in the same realm. In fact, it was perfectly reasonable and incredibly plausible that they could and would! Pyka could have dabbled in season one while HG stole Myka's attention in season two, having her fall in love with Helena whilst Pete looked on longingly but respectfully-until HG ruined everything. I love it.

Also, I think Warehouse 13 and the war between the ships were what drove the last of the impractical biblical standards that were grounded into me as a child out of me. My best friend is gay, and Warehouse 13 helped me come to terms with the fact that he is perfectly perfect being so. So, while Pyka while forever reign in my season one fantasies, I have all of my fellow HG/Myka shippers to thank for their exposure. The war in my head and heart that was won out by an agreement.

This fic was a truce. A truce between myself-a straight girl-and homosexuals everywhere. A truce between archaic Pyka shippers and HG/Myka ravers. A truce between Pete and Helena.

Thanks so much to all those who read and the very few who reviewed and all my old Warehouse 13 friends. Love ya too much!
mentalagent13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I'm quite a fan of this, actually. I usually don't read anything with characters that I'm not particularly a fan of. H.G. was always a little...off to me. Anyways, great story. Thanks for writing! I do like a good Warehouse story. There don't seem to be nearly enough for me.
SunKrux chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Nicely done. Although, really I'd rather see Myka ripping into her for what she did.
nelljones chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Now if only we had gotten to see this at the end of Reset...