Reviews for Exposed to Madness
TheMysticalQ chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I wonder how many people remember this story. It HAS been a while since the last update.
everlasting-luv chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
OMG keep submitting! I love it!
PsiKid chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
You... updated... and it was... AWESOME!
SunnyNessie chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
When I saw an update in this fanfic I nearly got a heart attack! I was so excited I readed two times because I skipped some very important parts... hehe...

So, you know, at this far I've liked this very much, and whatever change you're going to do I will accept it with my arms wide opened :)

I hope you continue this fanfic. Update soon and take care!

(and sorry if my spelling is bad, my english is so bad...! )
Renohan chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
The story is coming together quite nicely. Your OC, Saga, is really cool. Can't wait to see more from him and you!
Renohan chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
You should definetely keep going with this one. Earthbound came out when I was three, so I've had some time to play it, and I must say, I'm pretty impressed as to where the story is going at this point. You stated that your stories tend to be dark, but I don't mind it, in fact, I encourage it. The cheery, and at times, silly moods of the game somewhat suited it, but that's different for a story. That's just my opinion anyway, but good story and definitely keep it up.
asweetlilpixie chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Good job, i was rather sceptical after the first chapter, but im really starting to get into this story now.

Keep it up dude )x
TOAF chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
FUCKING RAD.

I'm... Really curious to see how this is all going to be handled. I think I have a general sense, maybe, of where it's going, but there's a lot of different ways you could work with this. That's super exciting.

Unless OCs become part of the crew, I have this feeling that reading this fic is going to feel a lot like playing through an elongated Moonside. With less crack (maybe?) and more creep-factor. And that will be .zing.

Keep up the awesome work. Can't wait to see more from you.
The-EverLasting-Ash chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Hello!

It's pretty neat seeing all of the adaptions you're doing with this story, and how you picture everyone.

Usually, I don't put this many oc's in my writing (usually if I make up an oc, it's based off of an npc in the game) but somehow, I can trust that you won't go into the bad directions with ocs; that you'll use them good in the plot you're doing. At the same time though, for what you're writing, you kinda need them without recycling old characters that should be gone since the end of the game. So disregard everything I just said? lol : )

Either way, I'm still excited you're writing! I love your version of Ness, and what happened between Jeff and his dad is really sad, so it'll make me wonder what will happen once he's pulled into the picture too. Aaaa now I have to wait another week for an update (possibly more if you can't get it done) I should stop writing this and write more myself before I get too sleepy.

Keep writing, thanks for another awesome chapter!

Ash
PsiKid chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Me: that... was... EPIC!

Trey: Aww poor psi-using kid... wait... IM A PSI USING KID!

Me: well.. your screwed then! _

Trey: B-But!

Me: Meh... Anyway THE STORY WAS EPICCCCCCCC!
Paranoid Zephyr chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I'm starting to get a bit antsy, I want my Jeff. Not that this as boring by any means, I just want my little(or big, as the case may be) blonde nerd. Oh, Revu; do you think Tony might be in thsi fic to? I mean, I absolutely love the kid, it'd be really nice to see him in the near future :D
SunnyNessie chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
It was awesome... I like your writing, I can imagine everything in the story, like all the mess in Apple Kid's house XD... hehe...

I can't wait for Jeff's appearance! He's my favourite one...

Hope you can update soon I'll be waiting for the next chapter...

Take care!
Mibani chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Update soon!

I can't help but get sucked in! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Erika Extasy chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
It's good to hear from you again, Rev. I know I haven't been around much, but I'm glad to see you're still here. Great first chapter and you definitely sparked my interest! Can't wait for the next chapter, I know you won't disappoint.
The-EverLasting-Ash chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aaaa so happy you finally decided to start this story Revu. ; ) I can't wait to see what you have in store.

I can already tell this is at a good/interesting start, and your writing is really good, and I have something else to look forward to on this website. Makes me a happy child.

I don't really know what to say so far in the context of your story, you leave me like pages per review on my story, but I can't promise I can be the same, I tend to say more when we talk over aim xD All I can really say is, I hope Paula's alright. Can't wait to see how Jeff's introduced and who/what the antagonist is you have planned.

Keep writing this, you know I'll be lurking.

Ash