Reviews for Slip, Trip and Kiss Me
kel929 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
oooh i like this. would love to see it expanded.
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This o/s was rec by P.I.C. Fanfic Corner and I'm pretty happy to have give it a shot. It was really good. Really love your Bella !
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Easily one of the funniest FAGE entries I have read so far. There were so many lines that made me laugh out loud I can't name them all, but the ones about the only thing going down her throat that night, and the birthday suit ones too were great.

I really enjoyed reading this, and it's nice to see something so light hearted amongst the usual FAGE angst.
Anisah Pinky chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
hahaha get it girl!
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was awesome...I loved her snark and his comeback comments!
tmmlove2010 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Loved it! The snark, the neck sucking... ;) Just wish it could have continued to the birthday suit activities! ;)
Jessy-Anne chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I fucking loved this it was so good loved the music aspect of it :D I'm sure your recipient loved it :D
SweetPoeticJustice chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Yeah yeah yeah I know I am late to this most awesome party but all that really counts is that I made it right?

So I loved it! Loved the snarky Bella and their little dance at the end was just all kinds of hawt! Awesome Job bb!
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I'm so late getting round to reading these! Worth the wait though.x
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Ha! I loved this! Bella's snark was refreshing and funny, and 'Rob' being Edward's twin bother was a cute touch. I also thought it was cute how Jasper just stopped and stared at Alice - I'm a major Jalice fan - when he was being introduced to the girls.

This was really funny and a little steamy. Bella's inner dialogue... hell, her outer dialogue, too, is hilarious and makes the whole story fun. It's a nice little treat for a laugh and a little tickle when you don't have time for a full-length fic.

Really well done!
MommaAbby chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh I love the birthday suit line...hmmm I wonder if I can use that eventhough I'm married and I'm a pretty sure thing when it comes to the Hubby? LOL

Anyway, love the story! Love a Bella who isn't all "woe is me, I'm too plain and boring"-and Edward wasn't all bad too (I definitely have a soft spot for dirty boys hehe)!
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was very cute, and super funny! I really liked it. :) You did great with the prompt and I loved your Alice, she was perfect. :D I love that Bella was snarky and that Edward was skeezy, and then he turned into a really nice guy...that was good. :) The whole birthday suit thing was funny, too. :D

Great job! You did good, I'm impressed. :)
Kristylm25 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Super cute Stef! I love me some SNARKY Bella!
Nikita2009 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Omfg this is so goddamn good bb! Love snarly feisty Bella. She made me crack up and wanna high five her at the same time. Love love love. Oh and I love how you had rob as masons twin brother. Can I get in on that sandwich on my birthday? Love ya bb.

Nikka
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
loved this Bella! great fage entry hun :)