Reviews for I Can't Feel Your Pulse
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 5 . 1/19
Wow. Great ending! That's how I imagine Damon would turn her if he did. Loved the blood play and tender amazing first time . You are an amazing writer! Did you ever end up publishing or writing e books? That's a dream of mine too. Thanks for sharing this story . I'll read more of your work when I can!
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 4 . 1/19
They so needed that talk. Her going down on him was wickedly hot too and I loved all the emotions racing through him . Just damn delicious !
This would have been an amazing way the show could have gone with Damon turning her on purpose and them already in love then and committed to their eternity together . Beautiful ! Love your writing style . So much depth!
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 3 . 1/19
Can't imagine the tragedy of if that actually happened in the show; Klaus killing everyone. That was powerful and beautiful I loved her breaking down in his arms . So beautifully written.
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 2 . 1/19
Really exciting ! I love it and it makes so much sense that Elena just wants to turn it off and what better way than to be a vampire . Can't imagine the fight they could have in the next chapter !
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 1 . 1/19
No idea if you ever check this site anymore but I'm a newer author here and wanted to say how much I enjoyed this chapter. I love the angst and the intensity and how Damon won't just take her no matter how badly he wants it. He wants all of her not just the empty shell. Really well done!
Anje chapter 5 . 9/14/2017
I'm so glad this story had a good ending - many don't.
Only disappointment is that it should be longer. Perhaps you could write a sequel - Damon & Elena get married - honeymoon - possibly adopt 1-2 children - have a happy life together
kimminnee chapter 5 . 2/13/2017
Damn, too bad they didn't go this way with her turning. But, it's not on HBO, we're talking the CW. That was real sexy. I really enjoyed this turn and the smut! Thanks for the story!

Twitter: She's Waking Soon DELoveNeverDies

See you around!
kimminnee chapter 4 . 2/13/2017
So, her damaged heart is healed. They have talked it out. She has quit coming at him like some emotionless fuckgirl...And and allowed her Alf to let go love and be loved. Gentle passionate. Truthfully pouring her heart out. She wants to be immortal with him. And he has finally agreed to change her. This should be good.

I'm reading this in February of 2017. There are only 4episodes left of TVD. Nina will return for the Series Finale
It's amazing how close you got to D"s promise in 6x21.
kimminnee chapter 3 . 2/13/2017
Finally, she's broken down...Horrible way he had to do it, but, he reached her. And before she destroyed herself, thank goodness.
kimminnee chapter 2 . 2/13/2017
It's so sad that her life has come to this. She'd rather be dead or a Vampire. All so she can flip the switch! Ugh! Elena! Damon loves you. You do have some one who cares. Just give him a chance to explain why he (wrongly but didn't know it) left you.
kimminnee chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Damn, everyone died, and they just left? Damon left her? He thought it was best? Thought she could just get over it and have that white picket fence? After all the death and destruction, and being abandoned, she could be a normal girl, with a normal life?
YazYaz chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Incredible and amazing story...
Killjoy4322 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Well done
Leandril chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Great story, I really liked your writing style.
Ragna01 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Short, to the point and unbelievably awesome!