Reviews for I Can't Feel Your Pulse
kimminnee chapter 5 . 2/13
Damn, too bad they didn't go this way with her turning. But, it's not on HBO, we're talking the CW. That was real sexy. I really enjoyed this turn and the smut! Thanks for the story!

~Kim~
Twitter: She's Waking Soon DELoveNeverDies

See you around!
kimminnee chapter 4 . 2/13
So, her damaged heart is healed. They have talked it out. She has quit coming at him like some emotionless fuckgirl...And and allowed her Alf to let go love and be loved. Gentle passionate. Truthfully pouring her heart out. She wants to be immortal with him. And he has finally agreed to change her. This should be good.

I'm reading this in February of 2017. There are only 4episodes left of TVD. Nina will return for the Series Finale
It's amazing how close you got to D"s promise in 6x21.
kimminnee chapter 3 . 2/13
Finally, she's broken down...Horrible way he had to do it, but, he reached her. And before she destroyed herself, thank goodness.
kimminnee chapter 2 . 2/13
It's so sad that her life has come to this. She'd rather be dead or a Vampire. All so she can flip the switch! Ugh! Elena! Damon loves you. You do have some one who cares. Just give him a chance to explain why he (wrongly but didn't know it) left you.
kimminnee chapter 1 . 2/13
Damn, everyone died, and they just left? Damon left her? He thought it was best? Thought she could just get over it and have that white picket fence? After all the death and destruction, and being abandoned, she could be a normal girl, with a normal life?
YazYaz chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Incredible and amazing story...
Killjoy4322 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Well done
Leandril chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Great story, I really liked your writing style.
Ragna01 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Short, to the point and unbelievably awesome!
Ragna01 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Thank you times a thousand for the SMUT list!
Ragna01 chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Thank god for "happy endings"!
Ragna01 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Sheer perfection!
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Fisrt chapter and Im already hooked, there goes my weekend ;D
TashaRose chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
{claps} Excellent ending!
TashaRose chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
A good heart to heart for them both.