Reviews for A Collection Of Klaine
SmartKitty2552 chapter 49 . 17h
I love how they are all death and darkness, then an hour later, they're all rainbows and unicorns again :D
Kimberly chapter 373 . 8/4
My heart literally broke into pieces. I'm looking at the pieces rn omg. WHHHYYYYY HOW DARE YOU omg I cri
Please please please reconsider like, this is my favorite fanfic of all time like, I've spent my nights reading this :(
But thank you for everything. This was wonderful
Lee1234 chapter 373 . 6/17
Can it be downloaded as a pdf just great
nomorecandles chapter 373 . 5/28
Only recently found this...kinda sad I onlyngot after it ended... :(
Was a great read and am hopeful you'll have some random inspiration sometime in the future :)
Mara xx
karina-xx chapter 373 . 5/2
Hi, i just wanted to say thank you for this amazing years of A Collection of Klaine.
I still remember when reading this was one of the best parts of my day and I think I will never forget that happiness.
dapperbowties chapter 373 . 4/30
Thank you so much for writing this! It's beautiful :)
Is this guy the craziest internet troll that ever existed?

Cinema blend: Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff Has Added Adrianne Palickā€¦

Screen rant: Will Lady Stoneheart appear in Season 5?

Patriot update: Noah's ark found keeping us in dark

Luciferentschlr dot livejournal dot com private email conversation transcript with therentschmeister aka Mike Rentschler internet troll for everyone to see.

State your opinion: Ridiculous troll name. Yes he's a troll. Definitely the worst and I've met I few to know it. Stubborness and obsession made him the worst and beyond.c
jememj chapter 373 . 4/30
Thank you for the journey.
ICaughtTheFire chapter 373 . 4/30
What in the world can I say, Jen. Your story helped me get through so many hard times in my life. Your advice and courage, and the bravery and courage you gave Blaine and Kurt, helped me to follow my heart for once and fall in love. I would love to keep in touch with you, if you would like, and I would love to know where to buy your book, if just to support another new author like myself. Thank you so much for everything you have done for all of your readers over the years. I hope you are as happy with the ending of Glee as I am, but I beg you, please don't let that be an end to your writing. You are so dang talented it would be a waste. I would love to read anything you write, even a grocery list.
Your ever faithful reader,
Whittni
hallescomet97 chapter 373 . 4/30
Write more. I will miss you
I'm in shock but really want to know what happens.
Person chapter 37 . 9/14/2014
I prefer Horny!Blaine. He's fun.
Guest chapter 202 . 7/13/2014
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?! TT_TT
Guest chapter 202 . 7/13/2014
Why you do this to me?!
Keo chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
I must have read this 4-5 times and each time I read this I sobbed like my life was 'bout to end. Your ability to make a person like me, who can count the number of times she cried in the last 26 years, sob like she did right now is Amazing. Kudos! You have the potential of becoming an amazing writer.
2,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »