Reviews for A Collection Of Klaine
EnfermaCulia chapter 107 . 7/17
At the start I honestly thought that Blaine was pregnant or something
Jobie chapter 358 . 6/22
I love your one-shots
I was talking about this chapter and 356 on my Instagram account blainesbowties_kurtsscarves
If you have an Instagram could you follow me and then DM me. My othe accounts are
lifeasglee
Lovely!
Squiggle.giggle chapter 374 . 3/4
Cute
nomorecandles chapter 374 . 3/3
Yep, random, but very very welcome, and very very cute :)
Mara xx
ICaughtTheFire chapter 374 . 3/3
Omg JEN! AAAAHHHHHH! SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK! I MISSED YOU! As always your writing is PERFECT!
Cute
n chapter 353 . 10/15/2015
Ch335 Pumped Up Kicks... pretty sure thats not yours cause the dude i follow on wattapd had that story up like a year and a half ago... and bruh stealing stories isnt cool...
Mack chapter 373 . 9/24/2015
That was long and amazing. I loved every single one of them. Yall are amazing. 3 3
Macl chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Ive loved it all so fr but so far hi is my fave 3
Guest chapter 113 . 8/29/2015
I would just like to point out as Ohioan that we don't all say reckon. I loved the chapter, but just because I'm known to say reckon doesn't mean people from Lima do. Trust me I lived there and that place is very ghetto.
DanganGlee chapter 49 . 8/27/2015
I love how they are all death and darkness, then an hour later, they're all rainbows and unicorns again :D
Kimberly chapter 373 . 8/4/2015
My heart literally broke into pieces. I'm looking at the pieces rn omg. WHHHYYYYY HOW DARE YOU omg I cri
Please please please reconsider like, this is my favorite fanfic of all time like, I've spent my nights reading this :(
But thank you for everything. This was wonderful
Lee1234 chapter 373 . 6/17/2015
Can it be downloaded as a pdf just great
2,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »