Reviews for A Collection Of Klaine
n chapter 353 . 10/15/2015
Ch335 Pumped Up Kicks... pretty sure thats not yours cause the dude i follow on wattapd had that story up like a year and a half ago... and bruh stealing stories isnt cool...
Mack chapter 373 . 9/24/2015
That was long and amazing. I loved every single one of them. Yall are amazing. 3 3
Macl chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Ive loved it all so fr but so far hi is my fave 3
Guest chapter 113 . 8/29/2015
I would just like to point out as Ohioan that we don't all say reckon. I loved the chapter, but just because I'm known to say reckon doesn't mean people from Lima do. Trust me I lived there and that place is very ghetto.
SmartKitty2552 chapter 49 . 8/27/2015
I love how they are all death and darkness, then an hour later, they're all rainbows and unicorns again :D
Kimberly chapter 373 . 8/4/2015
My heart literally broke into pieces. I'm looking at the pieces rn omg. WHHHYYYYY HOW DARE YOU omg I cri
Please please please reconsider like, this is my favorite fanfic of all time like, I've spent my nights reading this :(
But thank you for everything. This was wonderful
Lee1234 chapter 373 . 6/17/2015
Can it be downloaded as a pdf just great
nomorecandles chapter 373 . 5/28/2015
Only recently found this...kinda sad I onlyngot after it ended... :(
Was a great read and am hopeful you'll have some random inspiration sometime in the future :)
Mara xx
karina-xx chapter 373 . 5/2/2015
Hi, i just wanted to say thank you for this amazing years of A Collection of Klaine.
I still remember when reading this was one of the best parts of my day and I think I will never forget that happiness.
dapperbowties chapter 373 . 4/30/2015
Thank you so much for writing this! It's beautiful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Is this guy the craziest internet troll that ever existed?

Cinema blend: Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff Has Added Adrianne Palickā€¦

Screen rant: Will Lady Stoneheart appear in Season 5?

Patriot update: Noah's ark found keeping us in dark

Luciferentschlr dot livejournal dot com private email conversation transcript with therentschmeister aka Mike Rentschler internet troll for everyone to see.

State your opinion: Ridiculous troll name. Yes he's a troll. Definitely the worst and I've met I few to know it. Stubborness and obsession made him the worst and beyond.c
jememj chapter 373 . 4/30/2015
Thank you for the journey.
ICaughtTheFire chapter 373 . 4/30/2015
What in the world can I say, Jen. Your story helped me get through so many hard times in my life. Your advice and courage, and the bravery and courage you gave Blaine and Kurt, helped me to follow my heart for once and fall in love. I would love to keep in touch with you, if you would like, and I would love to know where to buy your book, if just to support another new author like myself. Thank you so much for everything you have done for all of your readers over the years. I hope you are as happy with the ending of Glee as I am, but I beg you, please don't let that be an end to your writing. You are so dang talented it would be a waste. I would love to read anything you write, even a grocery list.
Your ever faithful reader,
Whittni
hallescomet97 chapter 373 . 4/30/2015
Write more. I will miss you
Guest chapter 132 . 4/4/2015
I'm in shock but really want to know what happens.
2,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »