Reviews for A Collection Of Klaine
Oh I see how it is, you're just a bunch of onion ninjas, aren't ya? I knew they existed... Lol great sequel to your previous one shot. Take pride in knowing that a good writer can emit emotions, but only a great writer can make you feel emotion, especially with only a few thousand words.
Oncelover36 chapter 120 . 4/2
Hey, I just had to say something about this! Omg I really did love this! I think this was a really cute, and good idea to write. My name is Hannah and I just think this is something I probably would have done when I was little, wall considering I don't have two dads, but I still think this is just like me. I love it!
Oncelover36 chapter 27 . 3/28
Hey, I realism this was written a while ago but just had to comment on this. I love these one-shots so much you dont even know! Well, actually you probably do, but anyway I just wanted to say that inspired me to start writing my own Klaine fan fiction! I haven't posted anything yet but when I do I will be sure to mention you! I love your ideas and writing style and will for sure be reading all of these!
Omg I'm crying even more
Omg I'm crying so much
Hi chapter 273 . 11/20/2016
I'm confused. How the hell is Kurt pregnant?
Fawn chapter 210 . 7/31/2016
Please. Please please post Hospital as a separate. It's fucking 3 am and I'm struggling not to cut and that damn amazing fic is the only reason I'm not cutting and please I need it in one place.
EnfermaCulia chapter 107 . 7/17/2016
At the start I honestly thought that Blaine was pregnant or something
Jobie chapter 358 . 6/22/2016
I love your one-shots
I was talking about this chapter and 356 on my Instagram account blainesbowties_kurtsscarves
If you have an Instagram could you follow me and then DM me. My othe accounts are
lifeasglee
Lovely!
Squiggle.giggle chapter 374 . 3/4/2016
Cute
nomorecandles chapter 374 . 3/3/2016
Yep, random, but very very welcome, and very very cute :)
Mara xx
ICaughtTheFire chapter 374 . 3/3/2016
Omg JEN! AAAAHHHHHH! SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK! I MISSED YOU! As always your writing is PERFECT!
Guest chapter 374 . 3/3/2016