Reviews for Angel
IThoughtTheEarthMoved chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
*WAILS*
..that's all I'm going to say on the matter.
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
And what is her response... guess we'll never know. Okay sorry bout that I don't mean anything by it. But seriously these are so in character and well-written. Keep writing so we can keep reading!
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Heartbreakingly beautiful and sad. Excellent writing.
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Ahhhhh! Overexposure to Tiva cuteness! System shutting down now... Jk! Great story!:)
TapesAndRecords chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
SUCH PRETTYNESS. Uh I mean reeeally. Just the poetic-ness of it and how it flows, and the recurring theme of the angel (though it is the title), and the fact he follows her, and hooray a Somalia reference, and that ending. Oh that ending.
Don't do that to me, Sophie. Don't, please. Seriously floaty there, too.
I love it. Which is why I favourited it. :D
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That Is a beautiful Story! She is his Angel! Its gorgeous! well Done Soph!
tivaandmcabby chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
aww that brought tears to my eyes. truly beautiful and heart warming :D
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Love it! So sweet!
eloisemariehampton chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
My FAVORITE PART:

"Oh." Her voice is small, and her heart stops drumming. Stops beating at all, in fact. "Congratulations."

"Why the hell are you congratulating me?" he asks in exasperation.
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awwwwww... this was so sweet! :)
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Sad, but wonderfully sweet
Wonderfully Dreaming chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
wow..

just..wow..

so tragic and beautiful.

and tony telling Ziva he loves her wasn't the mushy icky kind of way people usually write it. it's was..nice. i love this fic, i have no idea what you were worried about. Beautiful, and I feel like this should be something the writers aught to put in because I feel like Ziva should be feeling this. Great work. Definitely putting this into my favorites.
Different Child chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
#* (Y%P{( #&Y% SQUEEEEEEEEE! MORE TIVA MORE TIVA MORE TIVA! I AM HUNTING YOUR PROFILE FOR ZIVA AND/OR TIVA NESS NOWWWWWWWWWWWW~! You make me squee. Bigtime. HOORAY! 333 I love it!
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Tony has Hazel eyes. *Plays 'I love you' while i read this.

AWW

'your so beautiful, but thats not why i love you,i'm not sure you know that the reason i love you, is you being you, just you. the reason i love, is all we've been through and thats why i love you'

That was and fluffy. thought the lyrics fit well so i inserted them.

XD
Seosh chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was so sweet, I really like it, one of your bests I gotta say... or many it was the Tiva kiss... 8D

But...

MEDENA! ζˆ‘δΈζ˜Žη™½! How do you get so many reviews? *runs away*