Reviews for Blaine the Unicorn
areuacat chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Lol, this is SO funny! I can't imagine their real voices, just charlie and the unicorns. So funny
Just another crazy Dalton fan chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
"The canary flew off his shoulder and out the ajar door."

"'SHUT THAT DOOR!'"

"'Chaz... Do...not...move.'"

Sorry... Couldn't help it.
EltonColferLuvr chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
OH MY GOD THESE ARE HILARIOUS! I STARTED CRYING AT THE CHOO CHOO LOO! XD
Mr Squidgereen chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
That. Was. AWESOME!
kafnajdskc chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is really freaking funny if you actually picture the actual characters doing this xD
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Okay,this seems like it might be old,but I just found it,and,not gonna lie,I laughed my ass off! Seriously,I think I peed. -_-... I want this to happen in the show so badly, I could so picture it...omg... LOVED IT!:)
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Sayuri Rose K chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
My 15 year old brother was obsessed with Charlie the Unicorn about 3 years ago. I still have some of the songs go through my head every once in a while.

With this chapter though, I think I peed my shorts from laughing so hard. (:

I really need to read more parodies.
congotandsja chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Loved every second - and yay for Klaine! D
bad-wolf-and-her-lonely-angel chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
BAHAHA that was great. oh dear :') ahaha ohhhh. Coincidentally, I was listening to my iPod on shuffle and as soon as I read the part about Teenage Dream the glee version started playing! It was really weird :)
ShizoCow chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Genious. Simply genious. YOU ma'am, had me laughing through all the chapters. Thank you.
lolasatsuma chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
OMG! I was singing along! Puck's "Love ya" made me giggle... sigh...
congotandsja chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
That was HILARIOUS! I love CTU and Klaine and omg, I cannot think straight right now. The awesomeness is killing me!
CauseICanxoxo chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
oh my god i died of laughter the whole time -faves-
Galacticexplorer12 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
OMG Hilarious!

Of all things, I definitely wasn't expecting something like this. Uh... yes, I'd love to have a wacky explanation for all of this insanity!

"Oh, look. It's my English report!" :)