Reviews for Instruction Manual
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved Ginny's confusement. I also enjoyed how as soon as Hermione explained it Ginny was very adamant about no strippers. I loved this. Honestly, I can imagine this happening and I was laughing all the way through this! Great job Kara!
thenewkait chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I loved this Kara!

Kait
Random Sox chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Haha i do love a good lovers tiff with the trio and Ginny. Harry and Ron are so sneaky, but I suppose like father/amazingly awsome twin brothers like son/brother :) well done and a great use of the prompts. Well written and very Cannon, a good tale.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hahahaha... This one-shot is hilarious. Really... Expect for the minor grammatical errors, commas and such (you can fix those) you have done a good job, mate. Cherio.
storry-eyed chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I love your use of the prompt; this is a hilarious story! And so like Harry and Ron to come up with an idea like this and then have it discovered by their women :D

FL7
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Really cute story! :) I got a kick out of this, and could easily imagine them having this conversation...though I don't really think Harry would be that stupid to even bring up the stripper idea - he'd know what kind of reaction they'd get from the girls. That must be why they tried to keep it secret, duh! ;)
Bob Hammilton chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I kinda like the quote ...
Ami L. Mendal chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
(Too lazy to sign in lol)

This was funny! I wish it was a little longer, and needs some minor tweaking (mostly grammar stuff - such as commas and there are a few run-on sentences, but nothing appalling!) I say add a little more imagery and it would be a great mini-fic! :)

Love it, though!

-Ami
Mistical Ninja chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Hahaha... Okay, I do have to admit, that was rather funny. Though WHY they'd be wanting a stripper is beyond me. ;P it seemed a little... Off key at points, but overall, it was good. Harry's almost BLATENT lie was rather funny. Though Ginny not knowing was a thong is, is a crime against nature. ;P anyways, Good job. Laters!
Hidenpersonality chapter 1 . 3/25/2011