Reviews for Seen It Coming
Swurve chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Aww the feels
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
You're a magician. You actually made me like Jeremy in a story. Perfect bamon.
diggity35 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh, this was just perfect. Greatness!
Trinity71 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Aww...lovely!
They should be endgame, shouldn't they?

Thanks.
CallyGreen chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
FINALLY. I have been reading all of ur Bamon stories and I was searching DESPERATELY for one in which they kissed and finally here it is. THANK YOU. I never understood the Bamon ship until I read some fanfiction and urs is definitely some of the best. Your "Elements of an Illfated Romance" and "Touche Bonnie Bennett" is some of the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read. I really think that those two could be published. They are absolutely brilliant.

wonderful fic. I hope u update ur other stories soon. I hail ur GENIUS.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
fangirling all over the place.
Munchie16 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love it! Great job.
vincetsemper chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I just flailed all over the place. That was wonderful. Truly truly sublime.
sacasim chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is one of the best stories I have read, so beautifully put together that you can see their movements and why they are the way they are. So honest to the characters and their probable actions. Thank you for the good read :) x
zozo42 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
this was cute.

i totally saw Bamon coming:P

i would love to see a sequel that has everyone's reactions
CindersAndRain chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very sweet! Totally liked it. :)
andtheniwaslike chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
omg i love thiissss so much! it was so good! Jeremy's perspective is awesome!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
omg great shot. thx for writing this. i hope tv show bamon would get here soon as well. great job more pls
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
yo! that was really really Good! The best bamon fic i've ever read and i've read 12...hehe:) Butno kidding this was great.

It seriously had everything that i want to see between them. the tension and magnetic pull that the characters have done such a great job of conveying. An undercurrent of ...Passion! thats the word. they have a passionate thing between them, wither they're threatening to kill each other, insulting each other or haggling over how best to protect elena. its almost visible and defiantly fun to watch, and you did such a great job of having that 'it'. it was especially rampant through the last half, romantic and intense, but what made this really cool was that jeremy's pov had it too. you got all three characters down, and i loved the story. hope you watched tonight's episode because your fic will certainly ring true after watching it. coodles for this and chow for now kupo:)
Meye chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was beautiful. And I really enjoyed reading Jeremy's POV! Great oneshot!