Reviews for I Know It's Going To Be
tmwillson3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Awww, I loved that! The tulip was brilliant!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I liked that there was very little cnflict between Sarah nd Jareth in this piece. Instead the conflict was inside Sarah between what she wanted and what she thought she should want. I liked the imagery with the tulips.;)

-Ellie
Rue Dumaine chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Whoa. I think it says something about a story when the only way to describe it is an onomatopoeia. It says something very good, by the way.
Nanenna chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
First and foremost: quotes and apostrophes. Now that that's out of the way, moving on.

I like the open ending you gave this. It's pretty obvious what Sarah's next move is going to be and it's nice to see you leave the rest up to our imaginations rather than spoon feed your readers. There's far too much of that going on lately. It was also an enjoyable read to get to that wonderfully open ending, aside from the punctuation error (I'm assuming this was something that went wrong with the site or your program, it's the kind of thing I've come to expect) it was fairly easy to read without being juvenile. So well done!
Spellman chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This would be a much better fanfic if you used proper punctuation and didn't just cut the fic off with an ending that doesn't resolve the story.
Purrfecthotdog chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
i like it. Keep smiling. :-)
Ismira Daugene chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I like how this was written. You did a very good job narrating Sarah's thoughts and her emotions.

For being new to the fandom I'd say you did a pretty good job capturing Sarah! Kudos!
MyraValhallah chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
It's a good story but it is sort of hard to read because of the lack of speach marks and apostrophes.