Reviews for Where the Grass is Greener
Valid User Name chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
well done!
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Excellent character development. Nice job, you're a talented writer.
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Nice, I wanna c where this goes. Update soon!
DBack47 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Dang it all Mer, you jumped the gun! I had a Valerie plus Danny (no romance) story in the works and now you beat me to it. Curses! And now that I read yours, I realize how much cleaner your story is. TMTC felt like a carpet bombing from a B-52 flying low, heavy on the emotion and broad in the style, but this feels like a F-15 delivering one of those video guided missiles into a small window. My weird analogy means, the way you wrote was very precise. Not a word deviated from the plot, every word counted and its the kind of writing that I find to be top-of-the-line rare to find now a days. To say the least, a solid start, although do not be to hasty, or sometimes it helps to save that sort of stuff for a later introduction. So push on with alacrity and prudence, if you wish.

Sincerely

DBack 47

PS: I am writing a author's note for the chapter you edited with your name plastered all over it. Don't worry, I didn't forget.

And now I have to pull my hair out over the 9/39 out I just got on a test. yay (waves surrender flag)
Codiak chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I can't wait to see where this goes. It's so gripping! Keep it up! ;)
The-Lost-Wanderer-07 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Huh, a DxV story? I'll give it a chance. I usually don't read this pairing for one reason only, the authors usually if not always, heavily implies why the couple is "insert verb here". Don't get me wrong, I know from wandering this site it's exactly the same with DxS. That's why I prefer couples and stories that come naturally. And hopefully that how I hope this story is. And maybe you might open my eyes to a good DxV story and there's a possibility of having respect for the pairing.

I really like the conversation between the two. But I feel the flow of the story is jumbled for me. I don't know how to explain it, but it feels like it. Now I don't know if you're going to explain this all later on in the format of your story? Normally don't you have a problem in a story and then makes more problems as the story progresses? (To me) I feel like there's already too many questions. I don't know if this is what you wanted or I'm just interpreting somethings wrong... or maybe the conversation and paragraphs are confusing me. Other than that it seems okay.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2011