Reviews for Broken Glass and Throwing Plates
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was kind of funny. I thougth it would just be a big fight, but the ending was really sweet.

I like the part:"Cup. Plate. Cup. Glass. Tea tray."
WelcomeToLolaLand chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I LOVED it Erin! It's just so like them. At first it's a little bit sad, I can't picture Remus that aggressive, but then she shows him how much she cares. SO sweet! :)
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
On one hand, this is pretty dang angsty, boarding on dark. It could easily be about Dora's marriage falling apart.

But then the ending comes, and it's so sweet I completely forget my previous thoughts and go "D'AWWWWWWW."

So in the end I'm left with this wonderful piece of work that's defiantly earned a spot on my favorites.
Wynn Hygeorht chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hehe. That whole throwing of the tea set was good. And I love the fact that Tonks missed in the end. Clumsy as she is, she couldn't hit her target all the time. I loved this. It was angsty, but at the same time, it was sweet and kind of romantic. I haven't really seen that side of Remus/Tonks that much before. I do believe you did the prompts proud!
DrNikiReid chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
naw :3
Random Sox chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is SO Tonks I love it, you have the way she talks and what she would do... it's just fantastic. Funny and meaningful all in like 900 words. A great read thank you for writing it.
roslintower chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Haha, loved it. This story was funny and sad at the same time. Well done!
greencyanide chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was good. I only wish it were a bit longer. Also, I wonder how throwing cups and plates would suddenly fix a marriage, which, in Tonks' words 'was breaking down'.

Apart from that, a good read and a believable insight to the Lupins' life.
TheTwoGirls chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This story was just so sweet! At first I thought something bad was going to happen but when he started giggling after she threw the cup, I was hoping something good would happen. Very sweet and lovely ending.
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Just... beautiful. Do I really need to tell you again what an amazing writer you are? I love the ending... it was perfect! And seeing as Remus/Tonks has been one of my favourite pairings from the very beginning of my fanfiction career, it's lovely to read such a nice one! x
Principi Phantasia chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Eriiin this is so beautiful and touching :'3

I love them. I love how you wrote them, especially Remus' frustration of them being together and all that. It was so in character

It's sad to think they're fighting so often and especially throwing things, but you sum that up brilliantly with the last few lines:

'I hated fights, but loved making up again afterwards; it was its own special kind of magic' - those last few lines, they're so true and sweet.
StarlightWonderer23 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Brilliant x
tears over beers chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This has everything. It's funny, the tiniest bit sad and fluffy at once. Brilliant(:

Bad Mum chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This is lovely - sweet and sad and funny all at once. I love the thought of then throwing Andromeda's lovingly purchased tea set at each other. You;ve captured remus' angst and Dora's matter of factness brilliantly too. A favourite.
Amberhathaway chapter 1 . 3/25/2011