Reviews for Bleach: Question and Dares
nInSanItY chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
dare: put ichigo and halibel under the horny kido spell, then put both under the same Bakudo no. 99 part 1 and see how long it takes for them to get free
Darkstar chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Fuck this shit
WTF chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Your self insertions just got annoying.

Sorry
ice crow chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
This fanfic is AWESOME and I hope you can make more chapters for it.
Lucas chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Just wanted to say, and I promise this will be the last time, if Shunsui doesn't do his bankai, then I'll just have to make him do it in my story. Don't worry, Shunsui, I promise I won't underestimate it. In fact, my idea about it might even be cooler then the truth. I got a great idea by listening to 'World without a Sun,' by Oh, Sleeper.
And if you didn't do it, then when you do it in my story, I'm going to make you do it within the Sereitei. How'do you like dem apples?
Lucas again chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
I just thought of something really good. Kenpachi, happy early birthday. *unveils ten Ichigo reigai* these guys have all of Ichigo's abilities, as well as twice the strength as the original regais used by Kageroza. I just watched that youtube video called 'Kenpachi vs Kenpachi reigai AMV Out Of Control' and it was pretty badass. this was the first time I had heard of the reigais, so I knew they'd make the best presents.

Also, Ichigo, I dare you to tell Aizen what you told Kisuke after you defeated him, about the real reason why the Hogyoku probably rejected him as his master. Looking at it from the point of view, i can't help but sympathize for you Aizen, although that is far from forgiving you.

For my final dare, and this has to happen...Shunsui, show us all your bankai.
And I'll leave you at that. See ya later, HR.
Masterofdarknes chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Just fyi my actual account ise masterofdarkness4533,(Maestro Delle Tenebre Quattro Chinqué Tres Tres if youre ínto italiano stuff) I have both a question and dare (both of which are involved with that good loveable girl Orihime Inoue, first off has Chizuru (i believe thats the name of Orihimes lesbian stalker) ever done anything really possessive tour Orihime (ex. Killing anyone who upsets her or kidnapping her)? And the dare, kiss Tatsuki ín front of every male character ín the soul society
LanceOceanic chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I reviewed because Ururu told me to :P
Venom2161 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ownly(?)finished this chapter so I don't know if this has been dared but this is mine:Ichigo has group sex with like every hot chick in bleach that shows up before thebattle with Aizen were Aizen dies(this is as far as I got in the show).

P. profile pic is also my descktop backround.

Yours truly,

Venom2161 :)
SonoftheLost chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
It's Time for a fight of the GODS and no not with Aizen

I Dare ichigo and Hichigo (if free) to go out in to the desert and fight From Shikai to Final Getsugs Tenshou

it's like this

Shikai/shikai

Bankai/Bankai

Second Bankai/Vasto Lorde

Final Getsuga Tenshou/hollowied Final Getsuga Tenshou(horns an side of head,claws on hands and feet,long white hair and white energy instead of the black and the grey Bandages on the chest can stay if you want)

fully discribe please and comments from the on lookers
God chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
I dare you to give Rukia Rangiku's figure and length of hair
God chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
Question: How is Lilynette kicking Stark when he has that force field around him? Also I might answer Loly and Menoly's question, combined the two of you together act like Ichigo, For Menoly if you and Loly are sisters why do you have differant last names or are those your middle names.

Dare: I dare Cirucci to kiss Ichigo, Also I dare Nelliel, Halibel and Cirucci to sing the song Bad Romance by Lady GaGa and I dare you to bring Mandy from totally Spies here and have her hang around Ichigo for the next 5 chapters
Lucas Bane chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
okay, here's some more I just got the chance.

HR, I dare you to make everybody 2-dimensional for the rest of the next two chapters. Sorry, Apache, I know you just got bigger boobs, but hey, now everyone's flat. HAHAHA Mila can't make fun of you anymore. But I bet Rangiku's suffering the most, muwhahaha! XD

With just one dare, I did more harm then Aizen could have done in a thousand years.

Secondly, I dare Kenpachi to unspike his hair and put it into an Afro, like Yumichika's was when that Shiba guy whooped his butt.

Yachiru, I dare you to bedazzle Kenpachi's zanpakutou.

Finally, for the next three chapters, I dare everyone to have their vocabulary skills lowered. How low? I mean Dethklok low.

Well, that's all for this chapter. I don't think I forgot anything, so everyone take care. (waves three dimensional hand while laughing at ya'lls 2D selves.)
animecollecter chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
hey this animecollecter and before you ask i have nearly 3 full cd cases of anime. few Qs isshin what other secrects that you hid from ichigo that he needs to know soon.

the other Q, out of all the bleach girls which would be my type of girl? i like to run a lot (ran cross country for 6 years, went to states in my junior year) i am currently a soldier (army) i believe in the saying think of others before yourself. i am video game fanatic (in a good way) i care for my younger sisters and i try not to piss anyone off unless they piss me off first.

and final Q for ichigo and hell reaper only which fullbringer character is you favorite?

dare time

first dare: i dare the first of any of the bleach girls to grab ichigo and have sex with him in his fullbring form (complete) and then the second of any of the bleach girls have sex with ichigo in his skull clad form (bleach movie 4)

second dare: i dare captain hitsagiya (i am sorry if i mispelled you name wrong) have sex with either your lt, momo or both (your choice) in your bankai form

and final dare: have an endurence run while being chase by kenpachi and kenpachi must be at full power chase you guys trying to kill and you all can strike back in order to prevent him succeding but no kido or cero (trying to make it fair)

well i gotta go and feel free to read my first story i made (incomplet) it is called BERSERKER HELLRAISER. it is a proto-type story so i don't know if i am going to finish it.

PFC P.A. sighing out.
darkmachines chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
Greeting everyone!

Ichigo how do you feel being voiced my Johnny Yong Bosch the second black power ranger. If you like you have to wear the black power ranger uniform. If you don't like then you must dance for an hour to whatever song Rukia and Harribel chose.

Soifon did Hachi ever up Kisuke in one his barrier of a month like he promise, but I thing he didn't yet so ask him to do it.

(Hitting Hisagi in the back of the head) Hisagi that was for not answering my last question. Beside I though you looked up to Kensei like a hero after he save you life. Now you must suffer! (grabbing him and tying him to a chair) Kaxeshini you can do whatever you want to you master.

Next I dare Kira and Wabisuke to sing the happy song.

Sasakibe you must show us you Bankai!

Ukitake is it true you ask Hitsugaya to be you partner like Yachiru and Nel are to Kenpachi and Ichigo. Because you though that was one reason that Ichigo and Kenpachi are two of the most popular character.

Yachiru can you please tell us the name of your Zanpakuto.

Lastly I want someone to dye Grimmjow's hair pink and then Grimmjow you have to going it you release form and stay in it while the pink panther theme song is playing.

That all you now. See you later Ok.