Reviews for Decline
voteformerlin chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
love the ending! great writing, hope i can write something as good :)
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
What just happened?

I thought it was Velma! What!

Wow. You have flabbergasted me.

I'm actually kind of glad it was Shaggy who murdered them all.

WOW! You tricked me! Thank you! :D

As I was reading, I was like: "Hmmm Owen likes the environment as well as Shaggy. Interesting!"

I kind of suspected Shaggy from the start. He acted to calm when Fred had died. He cried to much when Scooby was murdered. And he just seemed to quite. But then when he died by the bee stings my suspicion dropped. I thought it was Velma all along. You are a terrific writer and I bow before you! :3 Thank you!
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Good God. That was an excellent story. You truly have a talent for story writing. I have never read 'And Then There Were None' But you have made me want to read it now! I screamed when I found out Shaggy had died. You see he is my favorite character.

This story is epic and enthralling all the way through.

I knew it was Velma.

_ Great Work!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
amazing job u deserve so many more reviews! one if the best Ive read
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Okay...

That's one hell of an ending there! Never would have guessed until that part where Owen went to get a snack... Okay... random question, what's the C for in his name? Also, I posted my first Phineas and Ferb fic if you're interested. Don't know why I just mentioned that but it seems like a more light hearted topic than murder and suicide...

Great story.

By for now,

EnvyIsMySin chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
Two chapters of one of my favorite stories in one day?

I. Love You.

Okay, I'm gonna review just this chapter. It's a bit confusing ('specially the book Velma was reading), but that made it better. But Daphne's death (I'm assuming that she did completely die, since Velma didn't actually find her dead and you wrote the death from her point of view) was kind of gruesome, since she was burned alive... plus she's my favorite character. It made me shudder a bit, although I guess I should've seen it coming from the rhyme.

Also, I remember a bit of the plot of "And then There Were None." If it's the same as that, then Velma isn't Owen, is she? One of the "dead" is... if I had to guess, maybe Marianne? Only 'cause of the noose though, but she could have gotten that from someone else.

Guess I'll have to wait at least one more chapter to find out. Keep on writing this, it's amazing!
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
Wow, Velma's gone nutty...
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Forgive this first comment but: Ding Dong the Bitch is DEAD!

Okay... now on to actualy business... Great chapter. I can't believe I didn't get an alert for it... Something must be wrong with the site or something.

This story is awesome and I will eagerly be awaiting more. Just in cawe I hadn't put in on my lists I'm gonna put it on now.

Bye for now,

RussM chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Words fail me to say just how epic and other words that mean wonderful, cinematic, genius this is. I don't think we've seen a story to equal this.

Regards

Russ.
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Wow...
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
You killed Shaggy, now I'm sad. Short review for you this time.
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I'm really bad at this...

Now I'm gonna say Morley because she's the nuttiest of the bunch and I mean she's nuttier than any of them are making poor Velma out to be. Of course the next rhyme has to do with something that would only truly kill Morley or Shaggy so I'm hoping that I'm wrong about it being Morley who's Owen and I would much like to see that evil bitch die.

We are very quickly running out of suspects.

I love this story,

Off to read more,

I think there's more but I don't remember,

Oh well, off to see,

Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Always the butler. All I have to say is always the butler.

Killing his own wife would be the perfect way to put himself above suspicion, especially with what he said to Marianne before she left HIM with the medicine.

Loving it,

Off to read the next chapter,

Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
If it weren't for the fact that I know you, I'd say that Velma was to be the next death as she took medication that might have been laced with some type of poison in this chapter. It also could be Scooby as he was wanting to linger/stay in the old village because it reminded him of Devon but that would almost be too obvious wouldn't it?

If I remember anything about parodies of this story I have seen on TV (really should read the book someday) He moves through hidden passages in the house...?

Anyways, on to the next chapter,

I am loving this,

Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
If anything is to be learned from Marianne's experience, it is that one should never break up with someone on a cliff! Seriously, Evan, you moron! I'm not saying that he deserved to die but if he'd told her that news anywhere else and she'd have shoved him he wouldn't have died.

As for Miss Morley... she's just a coldhearted bitch. I hate crazies who use "I was doing God's will" as an excuse. Isn't that what the guy who kidnapped Elizabeth Smart said? Well he said something to that affect, that he was Jesus reborn or something. The main point is that she's crazy and I hope she dies soon.

As much as I'm sorry to see you killing off a member of the gang so early, Fred had it coming. Seriously, running over kids in the street and then having the nerve to be upset about your car? *disaproving clucking noise* Oh Freddy, bad, bad Freddy. I weap not for you Mr. Jones, not in this story anyways.

Great job,