Reviews for Blizzard
kawaiibaka9 chapter 1 . 1/26
this was good omg

I love it when the teams all bickering :3
Curious-Brunette13 chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh my god... I laughed so hard...thank you for brightening up my day!
This was great and so light hearted and I like how it was told from someone else's pov this was amazing and I wish more writers on here do this type of story
tiffaney.103 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I absolutely loved this story! I haven't read a fic that made me laugh like that in a while. And I loved seeing the team from an outsiders point of view especially when there not on the job and acting more like a family then FBI agents
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
yum, outsider pov. I love it!
waterlily1001 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
This is absolutely fantastic! The perfect thing to read when needing a little CM. SO funny. Thanks for posting :D
obsessive360 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Could not stop laughing! I would love to see an entire series of the team going through various other drive-throughs. The random orders at Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts would be amazingly hilarious!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
That was hilarious. I'm laughing my ass off. You captured them beautifully and I wanted to go to DQS tonight but I didn't have a bra on so ... yea. Anyways lovely lovely one shot. Hilarious and beautiful and wonderful and I love those moments together.
DefendTheUndefended chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
This is Hilarious! ROTFL ROTLF LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH LOVE IT!
ghostlyangel chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
That was so hilarious!
Sol chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! ITS ADORABLE
Yaoi Slaying Queen chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
That would so happen
Best1shotEver chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
That was just TOO adorable! I loved it! That should be in an episode, just for kicks. Aren't one shots a wonderful way to escape? I love them. Anyways, thank you for an amazing fanfiction to read JUST before I go to sleep.
*Lynn
Titanium Gold chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
All I can say is this - they should've put this in canon; you've got the characters that well-written. :)

Oh, and I'm busting a gut laughing here - haven't had that happen in awhile. Could totally picture this happening at the DQ in town if that eclectic group ever set foot here...

Excellent work. Looking forward to future fics. :)

T
Fandomness chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This is so funny! You write them all so well!