Reviews for Blizzard
Nightwing911 chapter 1 . 7/26
That would so happen
Best1shotEver chapter 1 . 4/24
That was just TOO adorable! I loved it! That should be in an episode, just for kicks. Aren't one shots a wonderful way to escape? I love them. Anyways, thank you for an amazing fanfiction to read JUST before I go to sleep.
*Lynn
Titanium Gold chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
All I can say is this - they should've put this in canon; you've got the characters that well-written. :)

Oh, and I'm busting a gut laughing here - haven't had that happen in awhile. Could totally picture this happening at the DQ in town if that eclectic group ever set foot here...

Excellent work. Looking forward to future fics. :)

T
Fandomness chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This is so funny! You write them all so well!
Shadow of the Forgotten Ones chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I love this one shot. It makes me smile every time I read it.
Shadowfey913 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I adore this story because not only is it absolutely hilarious but the worker happens to have my name. I also admit to being a sugar fiend myself and I think it would be great to work at DQ. Thanks for sharing this story!
DestyPuffari chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
ROFL.

'nuff said.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Loved this! It was like I was watching an episode. You made me cry I was laughing so hard. Great job!
hot4booth chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Very cute and funny :) I love this group.
My personal faves are the Reese's peanut butter cup Blizzard and the seasonal pumpkin pie Blizzard.
Sick-and-TwistedMind chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
great. totally true with their bickering and everything
greekfreak101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Man, if this happened to me, I would be so amused I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
OMG! I Would Die Laughing If That Happened To Me. XD

I Feel For Hotch, I Really Do. I Know How It Is When You're Trying To Order & People Behind You Are Yelling In Your Ear. It's HORRIBLE! & I'm Surprised Melanie Got Everything Down Too. She's Good. X3
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I've read this before, but I saw it again and decided to revisit it. I had forgotten how funny it is! This is awesome!:)
loverofbooklol01 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
So good. This is the first oneshot of Criminal Minds that I have read and actually laughed a lot. My mum keep looking at me as if I had lost the plot. But I did really enjoy your story. Keep it up
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
LMAO! I was at work reading this...luckily my boss was waaaaaaaay down the hall. LOL