Reviews for Princess of the Snow
VanillaSnitch chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Awww! This was so adorable!
I really loved it, even though I HATE the snow. Molly is so cute and carefree in this, unlike others FFs, and I liked your portrayal of her.
Nice job!
Frederico Corleone chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I enjoyed it, it was a very good read, I'm a fan of the whole Teddy/Molly thing. It's intresting, my compliments go to the author.~Corleone
BronzeNifler168 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
What a cute and lovely story.

If I had to change one thing, I'd change Liarna to a known character like Louis or Roxy.

I would keep everything else it all works so well!

Good Job!

lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 4/1/2011

Gosh, Mad, how do you do this? Not even writing a MollyTeddy for twinny could make me fully convert, but this might O (I said "might", though, because I still don't think it will :P)

Anyway, the reason for that is pretty much your characterization of Molly and how much I loved it. Like, she was just so funny but Weasley-ish and amazing and she fit so well with Teddy and he was so sweet while falling in love with her!

So, amyzing job on that, Idol twinny, and keep writing! :D
BriBri chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Ooo Mad is it really? ;)

Anyways, this was gorgeous and beautiful, and I now love MollyTeddy! The snow thing was worked in really nicely, and it'soh-so-very cute. I loved it alot, and your writing just gets better and better. Great job!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Madzilynikkins: That was very sweet. I felt so sorry for Vic, though :(

She never gets much good press, and I feel most sorry for what she has to live up to :0

I think it's why I ship VicTeddy ]

But this was sweet, and I loveloveloved the theme ;)

justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh Mad, I think you've converted me to MollyTeddy... I loved the snow motif and the way Teddy claimed he hated winter (when really, it was quite obvious that he liked it). Teddy's feelings for Molly were incredibly realistic, but I think that his and Victoire's relationship is what clinched my love for this! Most people would just turn Victoire into a raging ***** to break them up, but your way really made me see their conclusion as a possibility.

If there was one thing I could complain about, it was Liana. Teddy mentioned that she was an old friend of his, but she didn't seem very friendly... Also, in the end, she just appeared at their wedding, which implies that he had friendly feelings towards her, which seems unrealistic according to my earlier point.

But really, that was just a small bump in the AmyZhieing road of this story.
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Awww, this was adorable, me love!

The young Molly bits were possibly my favourite EVER! I just wanted to bundle her up in a winter jacket and run away.

The way you show their long friendship, and the way it slowly changes was wonderful, and veryveryvery sweet - I think this pairing is fast becoming one of my faves...
Rosalie'sRevenge chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
"You could cwush my castle."

Oh, my God. Cutest line ever right there. Not gonna lie, I was sort of scared when I thought you were going to pair off an eleven-year-old and a fifteen-year-old. But this was lovely and snowy and generally delightful. Plus, SNOW SCULPTING CONTEST. :D This is probably my favourite contest piece of yours so far.
combeferring chapter 1 . 3/25/2011

Okay, I'm slightly calmer.

So, anyway, I basically loved the whole thing to pieces. I adore the way they were friends when she was little and he always built her snow castles with her and then you really effectively developed their friendship into something more and it wwas just wonderful, m'kay?

I love the way you write Molly because your Molly just shines because she's so perfect yet so flawed which makes her perfect and yes that doesn't really make sense but my brain is still trying to recover from how amyzhieing this fic is.

And you also astounded my by winning me over with that quote at the beginning as I despise Shakespeare but that quote was just... Win. This fic was just perfection. You are just far too amyzhieing for your own good.

I was sososososososo pleased and happy and overjoyed at the end when they kissed. I literally got all excited because they deserve their happy ending, man.

And the LAST LINE, MAD. That last line was just beautiful (and I knew they'd get married - how could they not?)

Oh, thankyou sosososososso much for this, Mad. I literally love it so much I want to pick it off the computer and tuck it up in my pocket so that I can take it everywhere with me and read it whenever I want.

I love it and you verry much ! :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
/has managed to steal my computer for a second/

(WO) Man, Mad-O. This was A to the W to the E to the S to the O to the M to the E. :D

I love it. :D