Reviews for A Villian's Cape
LunaFluttershyAmelia chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Great story, you captured the characters magnificently. Just one question, is unpleasantnesses an error or Megamind's bad grammar?
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Sqweeeee! OMG that is just too freaking adorable. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! XD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Bwahahahhahahaa! Hmmm, maybe it was a prediction of what was to come. XD Soo adorable.
miss koneko chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Love it :D

Grinning like mad right now!
BenRG chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
The problem with Wayne, of course, is that it's always all about him. His ego makes any sustained relationship impossible. The minute Roxanne sees beyond the hero to, well, frankly, the ass of a man underneath the white costume, I think she'll dump him like last week's bad news.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
That's hilarious.
Wolven316 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Haaaa! I almost died reading this, it's just too funny! I adore the bet, and the alternate ending, very "in-character". Kudos to you, I loved it! Thank you for the great read!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
My god I loved this!
stormseaker chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
This is hillarious and I love it.
Nashi Tai chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
That was indeed deliciously evil. :D I love seeing Roxanne flirting with villainy, well Megamind's version of it anyway.
MissBumpy chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Absolutely amazing! I am really glad that you did an alternate ending because I think it fits well. Thanks for the obvious hard work you put into this and I can't wait to go read more of your work. (hopefully there is something there) :)

MissBumpy
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
*snickers* That's adorable. And yet again, Megamind fails at being actually evil.
SamanthaSamma chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Really awesome :)
MegaChoirQueer chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I love this ending! I mean, I love both endings, but this end is so cute. With the picture and everything. Oh, I wish I had that picture! :D Keep up the good work! :)
Maybe even more one-shots involving the cape on here? Eh? :D
MegamindHeartForever chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
OMYGAWD i am so jalouse offre roxanne rift now!