Reviews for A Villian's Cape
Flyin' Ryan chapter 1 . 6/23
"outside Metro Man watches her through the window, wondering what it all means."

It means Metro Man's a pervy voyeur (a.k.a. "peeping tom") and should turn himself he could share a cell with Mega Mind and they could scale it down to a chess game for a while.
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 2 . 5/28
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this before or not, so...

I love this story! The pacing, the teasing, the dynamics...! I'm sure Roxanne looked great in her costume. And I do wonder if Megamin's efforts to turn her Evil looked like.

This is definitely one of my favorites. :)
readingaccount chapter 2 . 2/23
Brilliant story! Love it.
JemDragons chapter 1 . 2/1
I'm just going to note, for anyone who reads reviews, I was a silly person and I misunderstood what the author was saying so I left a rather uncalled for review earlier. I understand now that in no way are they homophobic and that the story is a quality, non-biased one. I apologise to anyone who was offended by my mistake. This is a good fic and has since been favourited.
JemDragons chapter 2 . 2/1
I really enjoyed this and it WAS good but I didn't like the comment about not supporting gays so I won't favourite it.
LunaFluttershyAmelia chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Great story, you captured the characters magnificently. Just one question, is unpleasantnesses an error or Megamind's bad grammar?
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Sqweeeee! OMG that is just too freaking adorable. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! XD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Bwahahahhahahaa! Hmmm, maybe it was a prediction of what was to come. XD Soo adorable.
miss koneko chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Love it :D

Grinning like mad right now!
BenRG chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
The problem with Wayne, of course, is that it's always all about him. His ego makes any sustained relationship impossible. The minute Roxanne sees beyond the hero to, well, frankly, the ass of a man underneath the white costume, I think she'll dump him like last week's bad news.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
That's hilarious.
Wolven316 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Haaaa! I almost died reading this, it's just too funny! I adore the bet, and the alternate ending, very "in-character". Kudos to you, I loved it! Thank you for the great read!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
My god I loved this!
stormseaker chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
This is hillarious and I love it.
SilverSpiderArt chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
That was indeed deliciously evil. :D I love seeing Roxanne flirting with villainy, well Megamind's version of it anyway.