Reviews for Don't People Knock? Part Two
Klaine Forever chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEST STORY EVERRRRRRRR!
Jenny chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
These two are soo cute together (:
paracelcious chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
These are just tooo funny for words. I mean, yes, they're hot! But really, amongst the hot, it's just plain funny. And. Kurt just kills me, he is such a DIVA!
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
AHAHHAHA better than the first one, if possible! :3
Syaoran-Lover chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I love this second story waaaaaay better! XD

Can't wait for the others! XD
darrencrissisonesexyhobbit chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
"Holy Obi Wan. Kurt's lightsaber is huge." jajaja fav line..
mony101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Haha! This was a great sequel :) I love the "interrupted" story line! You should write about Burt walking in on them!
WorthYourWeightInGold chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh my god. This is amazing.
ohdaito chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
loved it! . . . probably too much XD i kinda wanna see kurt and blaine getting interupted by sue! Is that weird? :)
YaoiLovingPrincess chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was sexy awesome!

Thanks for writing this story, it was even better than the last one. Please write a part 3
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was the funniest thing EVER! I loved Tina and Lauren and Sam and Puck! Lolololololol!
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
So you said all of them walking in on/hearing Kurt and Blaine at once may happen, does that mean your loyal readers get a (hopefully VERY descriptive) sequel? Cause that would be awesome :)
Genevia chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
LMAO, I read the first installment of this and well, it was just epic! I loved this second one too! It's either people don't knock first or Kurt and Blaine don't know how to lock a door! And hell yeah! A more graphic one would be the bomb!
Slenderlock chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Ahhah! This was amazing... I loved the first one, and when I saw this at first I passed over it, then I saw "part two". Oh :3 tbat was so funny! I like how they just... Stand there. Lol. Great great great great great stuff!