Reviews for At Your Side
FaeLii chapter 10 . 4/1
Just have to pause a moment and say that while I love this pairing in general and this story in particular, Debris angst has nothing on Solas angst. lol
pulchritudo in omnia chapter 18 . 1/23
I've been reading this for the past couple of days and the scene at the end of this chapter where Fenris calls her his heart I busted out into tears. This story is amazing. Ugh, breaking my heart!
That was amazing. I read it all in one night. And now its 4 am and I'm going to sleep and dream of Fenris. Perfect story.
Oh my gosh this story may actually kill me... *sigh* You're awesome.
Hahahahaha that was perfect. I love it. Can't wait to read more (because really, bioware left me with nothing to go on here...)
yummychii chapter 46 . 11/21/2015
You won't believe how happy I was when I read 'There is a sequel in progress.' thank you for this story, it was fantastic. It was a bit fast paced in some places when characters were changing their location, but you captured their personalities correctly. keep up the good work!
Gwyneth Hawk chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Awwwwwww
True confession: I couldn't ethier until the sene she dies even then i just kinda became neatural towards her
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Nice work love it it's so verge amazing
Ashborn Dragonrider chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
At every 'Sweeny Todd' reference, i squeal and clap my hands and my family looks at me like I've lost my bloody mind.
Dragon Age Fan chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
I didn't really like Hawke's mother either but I understood her actions as a desperate mother who'd already lost one child.
Loving this story so much, the banter between all the characters flows so well. It's 3am and I just want to keep reading.
Dragon Age Fan chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Love the friendship between Varric and Merill, very sweet.
Dragon Age Fan chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Love it so far :)
Warden10 chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
Even though I'm stumbling over this story late in the game, I'm liking how you are enter twining Sweeney Todd and Dragon Age. Two of my obsessions in one, its perfect.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/25/2015
"The child, if we had one, would be human."

Ehm...no it wouldn't, it would be half elf...would it not?!

Love the story though keep it up, you are really good at writing.
Nichalia chapter 46 . 12/25/2014