Reviews for Winter Giving Way
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh if only this moment was so
anubislover chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Pure cuteness. Artemis/Kaldur is great, and you did a wonderful job writing them. Good work!
Rowanfall chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I'm sorry, the last part just cracked me up, that was hilarious! I love how it all built up to that! This was very good!
gendrywaters chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Thank you ,Thank you for writing a fic story on Arty and Kaldur, they are my fav couple, so much better that Walltermis:(, can you please write another fic on Arty and Kaldur, please pretty please
Penny ToughGirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Poor Kaldur! I can imagine having to hear so many fish jokes - especially from Wally. All the same, I bursted out laughing at his reaction. "That was awful." I also couldn't help giggling when Artemis struck a nerve asking about Tula. I was always sorta sad for Kaldur after that episode when he was 'dumped'... He is my favorite character, after all.
Mathcamel chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh my goodness. Someone is writing Arty/AL. Someone is writing *good* Arty/Al. Someone is writing good Arty/Al with fish puns and bonding and family thoughts. I love this so much!
Densharr chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Awesome. Just... awesome. Now, if only you had had time to fit some angst/anger at M'Gann in there, it would have been incredible.

Second chapter please?
koolkame chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I never considered Artemis and Kaldur a prospective couple until I read this and now I'll be picturing it every time I see them. Not that I think this is a shipping fic but you gave them such a good treatment I think they work well together. Artemis' point of view is also well-done and how she views the others was insightful.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
MY TWO FAVE HET COUPLES ON THIS SHOW. ARGHHHH. Yessssss. :DDD This makes me sooooooooooooo happy~ And they were so IC... *squeals*
Chicken Cat chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This was good. I really liked it, and I really fell over when you had Artemis use that old saying XD Great work. 3
WolfGoddessMya chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I was hoping that someone would write a follow-up to "Bereft" with some interaction between Kaldur and Artemis.

I thought that you did an amazing job on this piece. You captured the characters perfectly and I very much enjoyed the dialog between Kaldur and Artemis.

All-in-all, a fantastic one-shot :)
Jessesgirl1549 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Very well written, I enjoyed this fic immensely. Bravo, :)
Ash Ninja chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was really cute, I hope you write more fics.